+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIA - PASSPORT SUBMISSION - APRIL/ MAY 2021

Sonyal

Star Member
Nov 7, 2020
Hi, need help with writing SOP with dual intent. Does anyone know a good consultant who can help with this?

mohan99

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
I just received Invitation to submit Passport for Parents Sponsorship.
While checking at VFS website, it asks

Did you enroll Biometrics for this application?

Should the answer to this question be Yes because i had the biometrics completed for my parents an year ago for this same application.

mohan99

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Further their consent form states

Applicants wishing to provide biometrics I confirm that I have reviewed the biometrics validity and requirement tool on the Government of Canada’s website and will be providing my biometric enrolment in accordance with the information provided on the Government of Canada’s website. I have made this decision of my own free will and without any influence or suggestions from the VAC staff. Name: _________________________________________ Signature: _________________________________________ Date: ________________________________ Applicants NOT wishing to provide biometrics I confirm that I have reviewed the biometrics validity and requirement tool on the Government of Canada’s website and have decided NOT to provide my biometric enrolment. I have made this choice of my own free will and without any influence or suggestions from the VAC staff. I understand that this may result in the refusal of my application without further communication from IRCC.

Name: _________________________________________ Signature: _________________________________________ Date: ____________

What am i supposed to do, since i alread had my parents complete their biometrics for this application.

Jenish Vaghasiya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Surat
I just received Invitation to submit Passport for Parents Sponsorship.
While checking at VFS website, it asks

Did you enroll Biometrics for this application?

Should the answer to this question be Yes because i had the biometrics completed for my parents an year ago for this same application.
Yes

Jenish Vaghasiya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Surat
Further their consent form states

Applicants wishing to provide biometrics I confirm that I have reviewed the biometrics validity and requirement tool on the Government of Canada’s website and will be providing my biometric enrolment in accordance with the information provided on the Government of Canada’s website. I have made this decision of my own free will and without any influence or suggestions from the VAC staff. Name: _________________________________________ Signature: _________________________________________ Date: ________________________________ Applicants NOT wishing to provide biometrics I confirm that I have reviewed the biometrics validity and requirement tool on the Government of Canada’s website and have decided NOT to provide my biometric enrolment. I have made this choice of my own free will and without any influence or suggestions from the VAC staff. I understand that this may result in the refusal of my application without further communication from IRCC.

Name: _________________________________________ Signature: _________________________________________ Date: ____________

What am i supposed to do, since i alread had my parents complete their biometrics for this application.
No need to do anything on 3rd and 4th page of consent form

Dhirajspk

May 19, 2021
Hi My Wife received Copr letter in the month of September 2021..I am in india and my wife is in Canada. She raised her Pr card request and it's still showing in review.

When should I expect vfs to send me an email for passport submission...any timelines ??

It's almost a month and I haven't received any email...

mem.ar=June

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
App. Filed.......
Ar - 21 June 2019
AOR Received.
Aor - 18 July 2019
Med's Request
Upfront Medical done In july
Med's Done....
Medical Passed in July
Passport Req..
Passport request - Oct 2021
LANDED..........
Landed - Nov 2021
Hello, anyone plz…need help… i have sent my passport for submission …picked by bludart on 11 oct and delivered on 13 oct to ito service centre Jalandhar … after that i have no idea where my passport is….is this normal??? Didn’t got any email or message after that

Last edited:

ronakrpatel

Apr 29, 2019
Hello,
I have received PPR for a couple. And I am trying to send our passport but I have question about package and fees? Do we have to pack 2 different package and for for 2 different package or it can go under one package? How does bluedart pick up . They give you the shipping lable or it will come with air waybill?

Looking for ansser ASAP as I already have received payment link and only have 1w hours to do it.

Thanks.

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I have a query on passport pick up and drop services.
I have applied for my father's supervisa in Oct and his application is still under processing.
My father live in Hyderabad (the address in the passport is our residence in hyderabad) and he has done medical and biometrics in Hyderabad.

He will be travelling to a different city in North India and will stay there for 3 months.
My query is that if the passport submit request comes during this time, can he use pick up and drop passport service from a different city other than hyderabad.
OR do you think that he has to travel back to hyderabad and then submit the passport submission form to get the passport pick up and drop and hyderabad address.

JNAIR1529

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hello,
I have received PPR for a couple. And I am trying to send our passport but I have question about package and fees? Do we have to pack 2 different package and for for 2 different package or it can go under one package? How does bluedart pick up . They give you the shipping lable or it will come with air waybill?

Looking for ansser ASAP as I already have received payment link and only have 1w hours to do it.

Thanks.
Hi @ronakrpatel - Can you confirm how did you ship yours and your dependent passports for visa stamping and COPR?
I am planning to submit a passport submission webform to VFS mumbai and I would like to know how should I package and ship my passport and my dependent's? In a single package, or different envelopes?

rajivmouli

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hello All,

I have got PPR request with five pointers below.. My question is on 5th point, how do we provide height, eye color of applicants? Just type them in a word file and attach a print out with passports and photos?

You must submit together:
1. One copy of this letter.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you. www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do.
5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants

Regards,
Rajiv