+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIA - PASSPORT SUBMISSION - APRIL/ MAY 2021

SB_11

Feb 28, 2022
Hi @ronakrpatel - Can you confirm how did you ship yours and your dependent passports for visa stamping and COPR?
I am planning to submit a passport submission webform to VFS mumbai and I would like to know how should I package and ship my passport and my dependent's? In a single package, or different envelopes?
Did you get any shipping labels via email?
I filled in webform and paid the charges for courier, but didn't receive any confirmation for my Mom super visa.
No communication till date about the package pick up from VFS nor courier company.

SB_11

Feb 28, 2022
Hello Everyone,
I have a query on passport pick up and drop services.
I have applied for my father's supervisa in Oct and his application is still under processing.
My father live in Hyderabad (the address in the passport is our residence in hyderabad) and he has done medical and biometrics in Hyderabad.

He will be travelling to a different city in North India and will stay there for 3 months.
My query is that if the passport submit request comes during this time, can he use pick up and drop passport service from a different city other than hyderabad.
OR do you think that he has to travel back to hyderabad and then submit the passport submission form to get the passport pick up and drop and hyderabad address.

Yes, you can fill up the current address to be picked up. Web form does ask you to fill up all the details.

Faizmirza15

Jun 19, 2019
Hi All,

For all who have received their PPR request, let me start by congratulating you all. I received my PPR request on February 19, 2022. I submitted the passports of my dependents ( spouse and children) as well as mine on February 22, 2022 through VFS. As of today (March 14, 2022) the status on the VFS tracking site , yet says the application is under process with IRCC office NewDelhi. My question is how many days does it take for visa stamping after PPR ?

Reactions: DRAJPUT

SB_11

Feb 28, 2022
Hi All,

For all who have received their PPR request, let me start by congratulating you all. I received my PPR request on February 19, 2022. I submitted the passports of my dependents ( spouse and children) as well as mine on February 22, 2022 through VFS. As of today (March 14, 2022) the status on the VFS tracking site , yet says the application is under process with IRCC office NewDelhi. My question is how many days does it take for visa stamping after PPR ?
Congratulations

May I know when vfs arranged for pickup and city? It's been 3 weeks and am still waiting for them to pick up my mom passport for supervisa stamping.

Thank you in advance

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hi All,

Hi, For my father's supervisa timeline is:
Passport request 20th Feb.
Passport pickup: 22nd Feb
Passport returned with visa stamp on 8th March.

Ankur

Star Member
Jul 1, 2013
Hello! I submitted my both parent's passports on 29th March through courier services for visa stamping. When I tracked online it says delivered to Ahmedabad. At evening I received SMS for VFS tracing ID for one of my parents only but for other parent I haven't received any tracking ID yet. Do VFS only send one tracking ID or two different tracking ID for two passports?

devmtl

Aug 25, 2017
Hi all, I received PPR today.

I was asked to submit "Consent form from all adult applicants(18 plus)" in VFS acknowledgment email received after payment.

Where can I get this form?

akash.lmb

Jul 31, 2019
Hello guys,

I have a question. I am raising a webform for passport submission for my parents.
Did you enroll Biometrics for this application? What should I select here?

The biometrics for this application was completed 2 months ago when I had applied for the visa. The biometrics was updated on the file.

devmtl

Aug 25, 2017
Hello guys,

I have a question. I am raising a webform for passport submission for my parents.
Did you enroll Biometrics for this application? What should I select here?

The biometrics for this application was completed 2 months ago when I had applied for the visa. The biometrics was updated on the file.
Select NO

abbyc1890

Jun 9, 2022
Hi all,
I received my parents sponsorship approved and PPR letter request on 20 May and I sent it for
stamping on May 24th.

The passports was received by Canada embassy New Delhi at IRCC on May 25th but since then it is showing in progress for stamping can someone please help and let me what else I can do. Do anyone know why it's taking so all, it's already 15 days. I am worried and also its frustrating that just passport stamping so long.

I already tried contacting VFS global couple of times and everytime they have same answers that it is under process no eta anything I can do instead of this ?

Any suggestions anyone it will be really helpful please.

Thank you all.