+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INDIA - PASSPORT SUBMISSION - APRIL/ MAY 2021

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Received my PPR today (July 22nd) and submitted the Webform as well. Havent got any acknowledgement mail from either VFS or any other mail/SMS for payment link. Hopefully will get in next 1 or 2 days.

Reactions: falgun

falgun

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Bludart did not give acknowledgement while picking up in Bengaluru.
I was able to see the update only next day from their website.
I think once the respective VFS center recieves our passport, only then we will get acknowledgment and tracking from them.

RAGHAVK

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
I think once the respective VFS center recieves our passport, only then we will get acknowledgment and tracking from them.
Mine got delivered yesterday morning at Ahmedabad. No sms/ acknowledgement from VFS yet. Any idea whether it is VFS center or Canada consulate?

Catmom

May 28, 2020
Those whose passport got picked up, did you receive any acknowledgement from VFS/ IRCC?
Mine got picked up day before yesterday. It's in Jalandhar right now, I was expecting the stamping to happen in Delhi for some reason.

Anyways, keep us updated whenever it is delivered.
Cheers

Reactions: falgun and RAGHAVK

falgun

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Mine got picked up day before yesterday. It's in Jalandhar right now, I was expecting the stamping to happen in Delhi for some reason.

Anyways, keep us updated whenever it is delivered.
Cheers
My passport is also enroute to Jalandhar. Do you think the passport will be forwarded to Delhi for the actual stamping?

srisai12

Jun 4, 2018
Friends, I received my Payment link today and have successfully paid, when can i expect to receive AWB # and confirmation on when they will come to pickup passport? appreciate your help!

falgun

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Friends, I received my Payment link today and have successfully paid, when can i expect to receive AWB # and confirmation on when they will come to pickup passport? appreciate your help!
I received it in 14 hours and pickup happened the next day.

Reactions: srisai12

falgun

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hey, I gave my biometric yesterday and within 1 hour it show completed in my GC key. Can you share your experience like within how many hours you go the decision.
Biometrics are updated for most applicants on the same day but when will they get BVL and PPR is unpredictable.