+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India Biometrics Process

Mr_Chang

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hey guys,

My AoR is Feb 5 and I'm expecting my MEP and biometrics letter around March 20, I will be traveling for more than a month starting March 28 and I'm a little worried about the whole biometrics process. Mainly because searching on google gave me this:

It says that Effective 03 November 2018, prior appointment is mandatory for Biometric Enrolment at all the Canada Visa Application Centres (CVAC) in India.

I would love it if someone who's received their biometrics letters can shed some light on the instructions within the letter. Do we need to book an advance appointment or is it possible to simply walk-in with a printed copy of the biometrics letter sent after MEP.

I would be extremely grateful for your responses.

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Hi. My aor is 27 Jan nd curious like u. I did some search and yes we need prior appointment by login into VAC site and by creating account. Account created will remain valid for 30 days. Rest how everything works need to be asked practically,. Maybe people with prior Aor can help. In my case I will be of course telling u about my biometrics for sure. Have a nice day