+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INCREDIBLE!!! GOT MEDICAL REQUEST, RPRF AND PASSPORT REQUEST

chandan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Hello good people on this forum, my mails have just been delivered by royal mail man 5mins ago! Guess what i got? Medical request, RPRF request and Passport request! This is marvellous in my eyes. Dreams coming true aren't they? I am being given 30days to submit all the requested documents. I applied in july 2007. Old application. NOC code 2282. Got a request to submit updated documents in march 2009. I have booked my medicals just now, to be conducted at Birmingham tomorrow. Wish me luck please.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Chandan,
let me be the first one to congratulate you. That is a job well done.

Wish you good luck for the rest of the process.

Canadaforall.

chandan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Thanks so much guys,
My online status has been IN-PROCESS since august 2009. it is still in process which makes sense isn't it? They can't make a decision until after receiving my medicals. The doctor told me on the phone that if everything is ok, he will forward the results to london CHC tomorrow by DHL. Once CHC london receive the result, then they will make a decision. Things are moving fast for me. I wish you all well. I almost lost hope because i've been waiting since 2007! I was more frustrated when i found out that my NOC is not on the 38 list so i thought i would be rejejcted. Today is my happiest day. I wish you all good luck.

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
Wow!!
Gr8 news man.Congrats on getting through almost all the major steps in one go.
Will u like to disclose your timelines in detail as I am also a London office July 2007 applicant ,got request for submission of documents in July 2009, submitted docs in Sep 2009 n still waiting for any news.
Any idea what thing made ur case processed so fast,have u got an AEO and wht is ur current location, is it UK.

thanks n regards

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chandan said:
Hello good people on this forum, my mails have just been delivered by royal mail man 5mins ago! Guess what i got? Medical request, RPRF request and Passport request! This is marvellous in my eyes. Dreams coming true aren't they? I am being given 30days to submit all the requested documents. I applied in july 2007. Old application. NOC code 2282. Got a request to submit updated documents in march 2009. I have booked my medicals just now, to be conducted at Birmingham tomorrow. Wish me luck please.
First of all, Congratulations. This is good news for 2007 Applicants.

Chandan,

I thought you were in Abuja, Nigeria though or have you moved to the UK?

BobbyB

zaidkhalid

Oct 29, 2008
Chandan Congr. and I hope you will receive ur visa as soon as possible to make all ur dreams truth.

By the way, you said that you booked a doctor in Birmingham. Are you sure there is DMP in Birmingham? I am asking you, because I live in Birminham and in case of receiving medical request I thought that I have to go London or Manchester, because I did not find any DMP-Birmingham on the official site of CIC-Canada.

Could you please be in touch and let us know how the medical will goes with you and if they will ask you about ur GP doctor or not and if you sign any form to give autherisation to contact ur GP for any reason or not?

Good Luck and God Bless you.

Cheers,
Zaid

chandan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Sorry guys, I've been away from my computer for a few hours,

****To informatics,
No AEO at all
I applied in July 07,
NOC code=2282
Visa office=london
documents requested=march 2009
documents submitted=july2009
medicals,rprf, passport request=21/10/09
Am doing my medicals this morning, it will be sent to chc london today if everything is ok.

******To Bobby,
I was on leave from my work at abuja nigeria so i seized the opportunity to pursue my second Masters degree
at Staffordshire university, Stoke-on trent. U.K. I therefore applied via london if you remember my last post,
i did mention i applied through london. Expect your medical request, passport and RPRF by the post this week or next if
you have believe Bobby. It is now I believ that dreams come true.
*****To Zaidkhalid,
There is a DMP in Birmingham, I have booked my medicals for birmingham, i will be doing it in another 6hours 15mins.
This is their address
Handsworth Wood Medical Services (H.W.M.S),
110-114 Church Lane,
Handsworth Wood. Birmingham. B202ES
They have e-mailed all the forms i need to fill. There is one that they are asking me for the name of my GP, his address, phone number etc in case there is any medical condition that they will contact my GP. It is called the H.I.V status form. I have filled everything. They collected £250 from me. I can't wait to domy medicals.