+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Incorrect Review and Refusal of EE Application

D

Deleted member 1006777

You can't get biometrics without the letter because the letter has a bar code for the Visa Center to use to upload the fingerprints to IRCC system (you can check your own BIL to see). I'm emailing and calling them everyday now.
Oh yeah got it. That's what you meant. I'm assuming you checked your spam folders and whatnot? idk this whole situation is messed up. IRCC screws up and you pay the price. And this is the norm with them. IDK if you're invested in this process too much, but maybe consider lawyering up.

Good luck, hope they you're able to resolve this.

Edit: Also, I hope you've raised multiple webforms. I've heard (I don't know for sure though) that emails don't get responses and aren't even looked at.

thaipham

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 2020
Oh yeah got it. That's what you meant. I'm assuming you checked your spam folders and whatnot? idk this whole situation is messed up. IRCC screws up and you pay the price. And this is the norm with them. IDK if you're invested in this process too much, but maybe consider lawyering up.

Good luck, hope they you're able to resolve this.
Thank you. I've been doing research and preparing documents for the whole application myself without using service, but I guess it's time to get professional help.