+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Incorrect Review and Refusal of EE Application

dhananjaybhati

Star Member
May 17, 2021
Thanks @mushymush:

Hey @dhananjaybhati A very similar thing happened to me. In my case, I was just lucky. I got my PPR in April 2022 and got married same month. Submitted my spouse docs in May. Was waiting to get my wife's biometrics, but never got it. Then, many of us had that strange glitch on our systems that popped up asking us to submit optional document called as "Client information". But, I did not know what to submit, so I sent an e-mail to Montreal VO (who was handling my files) asking what doc should I submit. Then, they came back to me saying that are only expecting my wife's biometrics which they sent me more than 45 day ago. I swear, I never saw that letter anywhere. At that time, I checked my email and online portal and it never reached me. So I pointed this out to the VO and luckily the VO gave me 30 days more to submit my wife's biometrics and sent me the copy of the letter. Shortly, we received the PPR.

In your case, apply for reconsideration and let them know that you never received your bio metrics. Also, get an attorney and do whatever it is necessary as soon as possible. I am pretty sure this is an issue with their online portal. Also, as other suggested, take a screen shot and send an email to your VO. I am certain your case will be reopened.

I cannot imagine how many are waiting right now for their spouse's biometrics only for IRCC to refuse their application because of IRCC's mistakes.

Hi @legalfalcon any thoughts?
Thanks! I have raised a webform with LoE explaining I never got a biometric letter and attached application messages' screenshot. Does anyome know NDVO's email? I called up the consulate and they just said IRCC just entertains webforms.

dhananjaybhati

Star Member
May 17, 2021
Send a webform/email to your visa office (do both if you know the VO) immediately requesting that they reopen your case as you did not receive any request for Biometric or reminder. Take a screenshot of your account showing the requests you received (prove that the biometrics request/reminder is not on there). Do this asap. All the best.
Any ideas where we can find the email address? Mine is New Delhi VO (according to last year's GCMS notes)

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Thanks! I have raised a webform with LoE explaining I never got a biometric letter and attached application messages' screenshot. Does anyome know NDVO's email? I called up the consulate and they just said IRCC just entertains webforms.
Unable to find NDVO email address. But, you have done your part. Now you need to wait for them to get back to you. Your webform may trigger them to send the biometrics.

Reactions: dhananjaybhati

thaipham

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 2020
@RSub @mushymush Here it comes. Today I receive a Request Letter on my account: "You have 7 days to complete biometric for your spouse."
WHERE THE F* IS THE BIO LETTER THEN???? (and yes, they still don't send me the Bio letter).

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
@RSub @mushymush Here it comes. Today I receive a Request Letter on my account: "You have 7 days to complete biometric for your spouse."
WHERE THE F* IS THE BIO LETTER THEN???? (and yes, they still don't send me the Bio letter).
Request letter is the biometrics letter.

thaipham

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 2020
Request letter is the biometrics letter.
They are different. The bio letter needs to have additional information for the VAC center, which this one doesn't have.
The problem doesn't stay there. I have 7 days to do re-medical exam for me and my spouse. However, I only have IMM1017E for me, they still need to send IMM1017E for my spouse.

• Sad

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
They are different. The bio letter needs to have additional information for the VAC center, which this one doesn't have.
The problem doesn't stay there. I have 7 days to do re-medical exam for me and my spouse. However, I only have IMM1017E for me, they still need to send IMM1017E for my spouse.
Send another webform and email for getting the letter. Also, try if you can get an appointment and if not prove it to IRCC (email ss of your conversation with physicians) and ask for extension.

thaipham

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 2020
Send another webform and email for getting the letter. Also, try if you can get an appointment and if not prove it to IRCC (email ss of your conversation with physicians) and ask for extension.
Yea I have sent email to the address you provided, hopefully they will respond. I can setup appointment but I still need the IMM1017E form. There's a difference between doing upfront medical before you apply and re-medical. Without the IMM form I can only do upfront exam.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Yea I have sent email to the address you provided, hopefully they will respond. I can setup appointment but I still need the IMM1017E form. There's a difference between doing upfront medical before you apply and re-medical. Without the IMM form I can only do upfront exam.
Do not wait for a response. They will not respond in time. That's what allows them to be callous and refuse applications without justification. Do whatever you can to get biometrics done asap, and do an upfront medical. I'm not sure of what you actually need to add a medical to your application, but at least it will serve as you "doing your best to provide the necessary documents". Although I'm not even sure if you can do an upfront med, since you already have a UCI number etc, you like you said you'll need the IMM1017 or something.

This sucks man. Call them day and night until they respond. Talking to someone might allow them to flag it and give you extra time.

thaipham

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 2020
Do not wait for a response. They will not respond in time. That's what allows them to be callous and refuse applications without justification. Do whatever you can to get biometrics done asap, and do an upfront medical. I'm not sure of what you actually need to add a medical to your application, but at least it will serve as you "doing your best to provide the necessary documents". Although I'm not even sure if you can do an upfront med, since you already have a UCI number etc, you like you said you'll need the IMM1017 or something.

This sucks man. Call them day and night until they respond. Talking to someone might allow them to flag it and give you extra time.
You can't get biometrics without the letter because the letter has a bar code for the Visa Center to use to upload the fingerprints to IRCC system (you can check your own BIL to see). I'm emailing and calling them everyday now.