CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted
Hi Yahoo,

Have you landed yet? What happened to the incorrect Original entry date on COPR? My Original entry date, last entry date on COPR, entry port etc are all blank. Wondering if this will be a problem??

Thanks.

canadavisa20

Oct 9, 2013
Yvincent said:
Hi Yahoo,

Have you landed yet? What happened to the incorrect Original entry date on COPR? My Original entry date, last entry date on COPR, entry port etc are all blank. Wondering if this will be a problem??

Thanks.
Have you landed yet? I have same issues and realized this after I did my landing.

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have completed my landing. I highlighted the mistakes in the date to the officer when landing and the same was corrected by him. No need to worry and just drive to the border and inform the officer.

Navs

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2012
AOR Received.
09-09-2012
congrats Yahoo7 on successful completion of your PR process.

Even my CoPR has all the dates blank not sure why.will tell officer at the time of landing
but the major concern for me is COR is Canada but I am currently residing in US not in Canada.What should I do?

Do you guys have CIC contact number from outside canada?

canadavisa20

Oct 9, 2013
yahoo7 said:
I have completed my landing. I highlighted the mistakes in the date to the officer when landing and the same was corrected by him. No need to worry and just drive to the border and inform the officer.
Congrats!
I am hoping that they will allow me to enter the office since I already did landing. Do I need to get the yellow slip or inform any officer standing outside the CBSA office? Any idea?

mrniceguy3981

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-09-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
11-07-2013
Med's Done....
12-07-2013 (RPRF/biodata request same day)
Passport Req..
15-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2013
LANDED..........
28-08-2013
Hi Canadavisa,

you can try to go to the border probably on weekdays when rush is less and also, contact CIC via email for suggestion.. They should help as far as its not your mistake...

All the best and be calm...

chevalcriostoir

Star Member
Jul 21, 2016
My original entry date is reading March 2013…. but I originally entered in August 2011….

I got a new passport in December 2015… go figure that one out!

I'm checking through all my entry and exit dates to see if I flew in during March 2013….

Do I take it to the border like that… or ask IRCC to correct the document first….
I have my original work permit from 2011 thankfully as proof.

Saurabh_PR

Jun 30, 2014
Guys Urgent Question.

I have sent my passport to London VAC for COPR. My passport was renewed in between the application process and I have notified CIC accordingly. I also received the confirmation of the same.

Now I have only sent the new passport for stamping. Should I have sent both the passports - old and new for reference?

Thanks in Advance !!!