+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Incorrect CRS score for French proficiency and bilingualism

Asinerate

Sep 9, 2018
I am about to submit my application. However since yesterday, something strange happened when I try to preview my score. I have 15 more points under French proficiency and bilingualism while I am certain that I answered "No" to question "Has XXX taken any french language test".

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a way to fix this other than calling cic agent? I have been trying to speak to an agent for few hours now.

Any advise and help would be appreciated.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
I am about to submit my application. However since yesterday, something strange happened when I try to preview my score. I have 15 more points under French proficiency and bilingualism while I am certain that I answered "No" to question "Has XXX taken any french language test".

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a way to fix this other than calling cic agent? I have been trying to speak to an agent for few hours now.

Any advise and help would be appreciated.
It is happening with literally every account right now. I submitted mine, I guess this is a software bug, and they will rectify this on their own sweet time.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Thanks for your reply, did you just ignore that? Or explained it in LOE?
Ignored it. I did not see my score appear on submission of the app and I think the Preview Score is just a reference tool. They must be calculating it internally upon submission.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
I did file a Technical Issue though using the button on the top of the application - just so I have a record.

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
Is the glitch fixed? Are your scores back to normal now? Someone mentioned that the glitch has been fixed.