+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Incomplete Police Report at submission of PR paper application

Aggrey

Nov 23, 2016
I and my spouse who is the principal applicant want to submit of PR application via the paper process having received provincial nomination from MPNP. We have both obtained our police report from our home country. However, I require police report from the US having lived there for more than 6 months at some point - I have applied for it but it takes time for it to be ready.

Can we submit the PR application without my US police report and hoping since all other documents are complete, it will pass the document completeness check for an acknowledgement and file number to be issued by CIC without our application being returned.

Please advice.

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
You can submit it later .I think on the check list is written on there

Aggrey

Nov 23, 2016
Thanks. Do I need to include a letter of explanation stating it is being processed with evidence that my application for the US police report has been submitted?

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
Aggrey said:
Thanks. Do I need to include a letter of explanation stating it is being processed with evidence that my application for the US police report has been submitted?
I submitted my PR application (paper-based) without PCCs and got AOR :)

Aggrey

Nov 23, 2016
But just to clarify, did you include a letter of explanation stating the PCC is not included or undergoing processing??

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
Aggrey said:
But just to clarify, did you include a letter of explanation stating the PCC is not included or undergoing processing??
yes , I said my PCCs are undergoing processing :)