+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Incomplete education analysis report by WES

MehdiRizvi

Nov 6, 2015
I need help from this forum.
I have 3 masters degree MSc in Statistics from Karachi University, MS in Computer Science from Preston University and Business management degree from SMU Singapore.
I send all my degrees to WES in a packet, however, WES analysis report only mention the Preston University and the comment is "No academic value".
Since then I have approached them many times, asking them to re-evaluate and include my other degrees. Also, I raised another request for additional evaluation and send them my only MSc in Statistics degree but they cancelled it and refunded the fees.
The only answer they give is "Please use another evaluation service"
Is there anyone who has faced a similar situation ? or who can advise what should I do, this is been going on for last 6 months and WES is not ready to help.
Thanks & Regards

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
The WES website has a list of recognised Universities.

Did you check if all your universities are mentioned on that list?

I am assuming that if any university isn't mentioned on that list, WES would not evaluate degrees obtained from there.

Good luck.

MehdiRizvi

Nov 6, 2015
All universities except Preston University is not listed and that is why I have been asking them to include the other 2 universities Karachi university and Smu in their analysis. But not sure why they are not evaluating degrees from these universities

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
MehdiRizvi said:
All universities except Preston University is not listed and that is why I have been asking them to include the other 2 universities Karachi university and Smu in their analysis. But not sure why they are not evaluating degrees from these universities
The way I understand it, they will NOT evaluate degrees from any university that is not on their list. That's the reason they have asked you to use the services of another agency.

Good luck. Hope you find an agency to suit your purpose.

umar94558

May 3, 2017
Hey,

i am also facing the same issue, but i am sure that WES is not going to do it, i suggest you try IQAS. i am degree from PIMSAT karachi and i am still able to find anyone who has applied from this university

Gracephebe

May 12, 2017
I have 3 masters degree MSc in Statistics from Karachi University, MS in Computer Science from Preston University and Business management degree from SMU Singapore.
I send all my degrees to WES in a packet, however, WES analysis report only mention the Preston University and the comment is "No academic value".
Since then I have approached them many times, asking them to re-evaluate and include my other degrees. Also, I raised another request for additional evaluation and send them my only MSc in Statistics degree but they cancelled it and refunded the fees.
Is there anyone who has faced a similar situation ? or who can advise what should I do, this is been going on for last 6 months and WES is not ready to help.
Thanks & Regards
I think WES is not going to do it...just try IQAS, ICAS.

sdanish

Feb 12, 2018
Hey,

i am also facing the same issue, but i am sure that WES is not going to do it, i suggest you try IQAS. i am degree from PIMSAT karachi and i am still able to find anyone who has applied from this university

Hi Umar!!
Have you got your assement done from IQAS.

Can you please confirm if you did the HEC attestation first or directly asked the University to send to IQAS

mzubairnabi

Jul 31, 2018
Hey,

Umar you done you assessment I also have Priston University degree from karachi in (B-Tech)

Noor dxb

Aug 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Thanks & Regards
I'm in the same situation. Could you please tell me what you have done in last? Have WES refunded the total amount?