May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,

When I applied to EE i had included my old passport details. Since my old passport was expiring next year, I applied for a new passport as I wanted to extend my PGWP. I have received an ITA and it has the details of my old passport. Should I include the details of my new passport in a seperate field before submitting all documents or should I attach the biopages of new passport along with my old passport and write a LOE?

Also, once we submit all documents to CIC, if there is any change of situation, how do we update them? Is there an email where we can send the updated documents ?

Please suggest the best possible way to handle this situation.

Please help.

Thanks and Regards.

shricks

Feb 11, 2015
pkumthek said:
Hi Seniors,

When I applied to EE i had included my old passport details. Since my old passport was expiring next year, I applied for a new passport as I wanted to extend my PGWP. I have received an ITA and it has the details of my old passport. Should I include the details of my new passport in a seperate field before submitting all documents or should I attach the biopages of new passport along with my old passport and write a LOE?

Also, once we submit all documents to CIC, if there is any change of situation, how do we update them? Is there an email where we can send the updated documents ?

Please help.

Thanks and Regards.
I was in the same situation. In the page where you provide passport details, I added a row with the new passport details - while keeping the old passport details. In the document upload section, I scanned both passports and added LOE.

shricks

Feb 11, 2015
pkumthek said:
Hi Seniors,

Please help.

Thanks and Regards.
Also, in case your PCC or eMedical record mentions your old passport number, you may want to explain that as well.

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok, what is the status of your application now?

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simply modify/delete the old passport details and enter new one.

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How do i update them when i receive my new PGWP?

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody please??

TheAkshayh

Nov 7, 2015
Hi,

How did you resolve this problem?
I seen this page today. I may also get into similar situation now.
Appreciate any help on this.

May 2, 2018
Hi,
My issue is also similar. I have taken my IELTS with my passport which going to expire soon (in 7 months). Do I have to update my passport before entering into pool? Or can I do it after I get my ITA? Can someone please suggest?
Thank you.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi,
My issue is also similar. I have taken my IELTS with my passport which going to expire soon (in 7 months). Do I have to update my passport before entering into pool? Or can I do it after I get my ITA? Can someone please suggest?
Thank you.
You can renew your passport at any stage. If you are expecting an ITA soon, renew your passport after submitting the application post ITA. After renewal, inform CIC about it.

May 2, 2018
You can renew your passport at any stage. If you are expecting an ITA soon, renew your passport after submitting the application post ITA. After renewal, inform CIC about it.
Hi ,

Thank you for the guidance. Got my ITA on 09 May 2018. I have a query here as well- do I get my medicals and police verification done on my old passport or shall I renew my passport and then initiate the process? Your guidance is highly appreciated!

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi ,

Thank you for the guidance. Got my ITA on 09 May 2018. I have a query here as well- do I get my medicals and police verification done on my old passport or shall I renew my passport and then initiate the process? Your guidance is highly appreciated!
If you are planning to submit the application soon, renew your passport post submission.

lavemanv10

Jun 15, 2018
Hi,

Trust you are doing well.I want to check with you on some clarification i require for IRCC...I have calculated my CRS score and it's coming around 460..I have still not started EE profile for ITA.Kindly help me with following questions

1. My wife is expecting and delivery date is August 2018, so can I create my EE profile with me and spouse and submit for ITA, as I don't have any details for baby or shall I wait for baby and add details later?..I guess it's answered that EE profile can be created with 2 members and submit for ITA

2. My passport is also due for renewal in August 2018..so shall I create my profile with old passport or apply for renewal and apply for ITA with new passport?

3.. When I am supposed to get medical for wife, after delivery only?

Can you please help
Regards