+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Including family information

SBatten

May 15, 2010
Hello,

My husband in England and I are trying to complete the immigration application and we've come across several parts that ask for information about family members and state that they must undergo a medical exam even if they are not joining him on him. If it is just himself immigrating, do they absolutely need to be included in the forms and if so, who exactly? Mother, Father and siblings?

Thank you.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you sponsoring your spouse to Canada

if so, his dad, mom and siblings are not his family members for this application purpose. only you and your/his children are considered.

AllisonVSC

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Conjugal Partner
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2009
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2009
LANDED..........
04-11-2009
Family for this purpose (medical) is husband, wife, children both accompanying and non-accompanying. There is a separate section for additional family members later where you list parents, siblings etc. They do not require medical exams.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The details of family members as asked in the form are necessary. But all the family members are not required to go for medical and their photos are also not required. The medical will only be for the Principal applicant and for any other memeber who also included for PR Visa.

SBatten

May 15, 2010
Being his spouse and sponsoring him to Canada, do I also have to take part in the medical examination or just my husband?