+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inadmissible medical conditions

777ay

Oct 25, 2019
What medical tests are done on the blood samples collected from individual seeking to obtain PR after ITA?
What specific disease entity can make on inadmissible?
Can haemoglonibopathies such as Thalaesemia & Sickle cell disease make one to be inadmissible?

777ay

Oct 25, 2019
Did you read the guidelines specifically whether any condition would be considered to be an excessive demand, greater than 20517 CDN per year.

Note also it is upto an applicant to declare any relevant medical conditionsnot doing so could be considered misrepresentation

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility/reasons/medical-inadmissibility.html
I didn't read any specific disease entity to be honest. The principal applicant has a clean slate of health, the dependants are the ones in questions at the moment.
So it's up to the person to or not to disclose the issues ?
It won't have any bad effect if picked especially in a minor?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Not disclosing is misrepresentation and could ultimately result in a 5 year ban or worse yet, the loss of their PR or citizenship if discovered. It’s not up to the applicant to choose to disclose or not disclose, it’s a legal obligation they have agreed to when they apply. Failure to do so carries significant consequences.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
I didn't read any specific disease entity to be honest. The principal applicant has a clean slate of health, the dependants are the ones in questions at the moment.
Good grief , you’re applying for permanent residence in a country, not a library card, you are EXPECTED to be honest and disclose everything.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I assume the dependents will also be coming to Canada and want to use all the services as well so who is the primary applicant doesn’t matter at all.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
As above all existing conditions should be declared for anyone subject to a medical for immigration as not doing so if found out later would be misrepresentation leading to all sorts of problems..

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/a-thalassemia-dependent.141618/