+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inadmissibility

Mann015

Dec 27, 2019
i went to canada in 2017 as a visitor. i got work permit for 2 year as a labhour. Before my work permit got expired 3 mnths before i went to the usa canda border to change my work permit but they refused and told me to leave. its show that i am inadmissible to canada. but they have not ban me.they gave me time to leave and i come back in the given time. in 2019 oct. in 2020 i married to a girl who is studying jn canada she came here we get married and she go back to Ca. so wat would be the chances fr me to get open spouse wp. beside am doing the same job in my home country for which i was rejected at the canada border jst becoz the job i found in canada was geniun and also my intention was to work there which they reject at usa canada border. i have truck license frm canada and my homecountry. before applying for the open spouse work permit i can also arrangee the job offer frm canada. can i get any advice for my case please. thanxk

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
i went to canada in 2017 as a visitor. i got work permit for 2 year as a labhour. Before my work permit got expired 3 mnths before i went to the usa canda border to change my work permit but they refused and told me to leave. its show that i am inadmissible to canada. but they have not ban me.they gave me time to leave and i come back in the given time. in 2019 oct. in 2020 i married to a girl who is studying jn canada she came here we get married and she go back to Ca. so wat would be the chances fr me to get open spouse wp. beside am doing the same job in my home country for which i was rejected at the canada border jst becoz the job i found in canada was geniun and also my intention was to work there which they reject at usa canada border. i have truck license frm canada and my homecountry. before applying for the open spouse work permit i can also arrangee the job offer frm canada. can i get any advice for my case please. thanxk

Really depends why you were inadmissible. Just so you know OWPs are not guaranteed for spouses of international students. There would be quite a few red flags because someone who was already studying in Canada returned to her home country to marry you.

Reactions: Mann015

Mann015

Dec 27, 2019
Really depends why you were inadmissible. Just so you know OWPs are not guaranteed for spouses of international students. There would be quite a few red flags because someone who was already studying in Canada returned to her home country to marry you.
otherwise what would be the best option. when to apply or do i apply for a visitor visa?