+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In-Transit Days in travel history

rshangle

Star Member
Jan 21, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Ah got it , no I Got my Pr 2 years back had this question regarding citizenship application , let me know if you need any help with ITA . If you are from india then get your PCC soon it takes forever from Toronto
For sure. I submitted my application on 8/31 and got the AOR as well. Now the waiting game starts for me.
But thanks, I'll definitely reach out in case of any questions.

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
Lol, I was lucky to just receiev my ITA 2 weeks back. Hoping PR gets issued in the 6 months standard.
I had 1 layover in China and Hong Kong each and neither stamped any dates on the passport. Even Canada doesn't put stamps. I wish too every country follows the same process but hardly anything we can do about it except keeping a personal travel record ourselves.

BTW, did you get your PR yet? What's your AOR?
have you submitted your application? i have a question, is it ok to leave 1 day gap in address history as I was in transit

rshangle

Star Member
Jan 21, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
thats nice, i have to mention the address history for my application. can you advice is it ok to leave 1 day gap when i was in transit ?
Yes, you can. I actually added the transit days as well and described it in the comments section next to it.

prshankar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
I had a few transits where I had to go out the airport and stay for a day due to long layovers. I mentioned the same in the travel history and added an explanation there as 'One day layover in x country while traveling from A to B for vacation/work etc'.
I have mentioned transit information for 1 day(lay over at airport) in address history because It says we should not leave any gap and added letter of explanation.. is that ok or any problem? and also the same 1 day transit information i mentioned under travel history and included the comments in purpose of travel saying "Intransit - layover at airport"

Last edited: