+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IN-PROCESS MEANS POINTS HAVE BEEN CALCULATED?

Rambler

Star Member
May 30, 2010
Just as I thought - Mezo2009 has no courage to recognize his own mistakes. Sometimes such things happen with certain people. I have nothing to add. ;D

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Whocares said:
In summary,

Do not be very happy if your application is showing 'in processes'' you will be rejected at anytime.... In my opinion whether you have over 67 or no, depends on the instructions by their ministry...

If you check qorax threads, he never said this.... http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t36571.0.html
Am i right?
Well, as explained. Moving to processing should happen after clearing the minimum requirements, including the pass mark, positively. If during processing, a document/evidence an applicant submit proves otherwise, then, his application will be rejected on grounds of misrepresentation.

My message to you and all, if you are confident about your papers; NOC, reference letters, POF, PCC... then, yes you passed as per the ministerial instructions, IRPR and IRPA.

Cheers,

Mezo

angelpot

Star Member
Oct 28, 2010
Calgary A.b.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo transfered to Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-10
Doc's Request.
29-10-10 ( 1st AOR CIO )
AOR Received.
18-05-11 ( 2nd AOR )
IELTS Request
submitted already at CIO
File Transfer...
13-04-12 ( buffalo to LA office ) In process May11,2012
Med's Request
17-05-12
Med's Done....
11-06-12 received by Ottawa 04-07-12
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
July 26,2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 18,2012 Visa received Oct.12 ,2012
LANDED..........
October 27, 2012 ( thank GOD )
Hi everyone,

All of you guys....got points ok..no reason for mis interpretation or getting upset or mad guys...everyone is entitled to their own opinion...respect each point..that is all I can say.. what is important after reading all your points infos are we are having a very good information for each of you...so lets keep the discusuion freindly and clear to tjink everyone got their own point of view..cheers..

for seniors pls. help me to interpret this.. my Ecas shown I'm " in process " now I sent my full docs. in buffalo last Nov. 9, 2010 my question is how come ...I got this In process stage and yet i hav'nt got my 2nd AOR. Pls. explaine is this really happening In process stage without 2nd Aor and Recieve by Visa Office...I'm so confuse then....Pls. somebody can explain it to me... Is any one got the In process ECAS without the 2nd AOr? that was so fast for me...is that an error again..but in my Ecas they removed the medical received which is i think was a mistake...so Am i good now...and be confident that after they removed and corrected my Ecas which means Im really " In process stage ??? pls. help...I'll appreciate any thoughts , idea...pls. thanks.. God bless to all !!!

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
angelpot said:
Hi everyone,

All of you guys....got points ok..no reason for mis interpretation or getting upset or mad guys...everyone is entitled to their own opinion...respect each point..that is all I can say.. what is important after reading all your points infos are we are having a very good information for each of you...so lets keep the discusuion freindly and clear to tjink everyone got their own point of view..cheers..

for seniors pls. help me to interpret this.. my Ecas shown I'm " in process " now I sent my full docs. in buffalo last Nov. 9, 2010 my question is how come ...I got this In process stage and yet i hav'nt got my 2nd AOR. Pls. explaine is this really happening In process stage without 2nd Aor and Recieve by Visa Office...I'm so confuse then....Pls. somebody can explain it to me... Is any one got the In process ECAS without the 2nd AOr? that was so fast for me...is that an error again..but in my Ecas they removed the medical received which is i think was a mistake...so Am i good now...and be confident that after they removed and corrected my Ecas which means Im really " In process stage ??? pls. help...I'll appreciate any thoughts , idea...pls. thanks.. God bless to all !!!
Dear Angelpot,

Nothing to worry....Same has happened with me.

Following are my details:-

Full Documents submitted on 17th jan-11
E-case status - In Process ( earlier it was showing "Medical Received" and now it is not showing)

I have not received 2nd AOR.

This has happen to others also.

Regards
Cool

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Perfectly said Angelpot.

For your issue, I agree with coolguy. No need to worry.

Hope all works perfectly for you.

Cheers

Mezo

angelpot said:
Hi everyone,

mehulca

Oct 9, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Result submitted with other documents
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 received on 25-02-2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
When you send your documents to visa office, the office will acknowledge them and put them in your file. In Process means, the visa office has now started processing the documents and information available on the file.

In Process does not mean that your points have been calculated. All this will be done in this process stage, and if the visa office will calculate your points based on the data available on your file.

I think this clarifies the whole issue.

Regards,
Mehul

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
10/06/2010- 1st AOR received
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with Docs to Accra- September 2010
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2012 by GOD'S GRACE
Hi Yukon,
Thanks for your posts and I think they are valid conclusions. What I gather from all these is that it appears that ecas status change is a function of which group you belong. Pre 2008 or post 2008 but before june 2010 and post June 2010.
The last instructions issued in June is aimed at ensuring that applications moves very fast (The documents that are required to be sent to Nova scotia proves this). They also want you to provide your test results which is not same at the early stage of pevious groups. So I believe everything is in other. Some of the job that is done at the visa office is now done at CIC prior to sending to Visa office. OP6 explains all these and I suggest all applicants should go read it very well.
I will also advise that you do your point clculations yourself and see where you fall. Look at the NOC you indicated on your form and ask yourself if the documents you provided proves beyond reasonable doubt the experience you claim. For language, if you take IELTS, it makes assessment easier for both you and the visa officer-Just check your scores against the table to see points you will get. Look at the checklist of documents each visa office requires and confirm if you did submit all the documents requested if yes then do a honest self assessment using this link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assess/Education.asp

For me after reading OP 6 i went back to do a fair assessment of my application based on the documents I provided and I arrived at 67. Though I have more than 7 years of work experience and submitted docs to confirm these but I indicated 2 NOC's in my form and those started from 2006- I assumed that they will calculate my experience as at the day my application was submitted so I awarded myself marks for ''3 years but less than 4 years''. If my experience is looked at as at when visa office does their review then it will be more than 4 years but to be on the safe side I chose the one that has the lowest score and I got 67.-The fact here is that Visa office will only access you on the NOC you indicated on your form.

In all I now understand that this process is simple and everything is based on documents submitted. So as long as your docs are genuine, you should not be worried at all.

Thanks

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vikolo said:
Hi Yukon,
Thanks for your posts and I think they are valid conclusions. What I gather from all these is that it appears that ecas status change is a function of which group you belong. Pre 2008 or post 2008 but before june 2010 and post June 2010.
The last instructions issued in June is aimed at ensuring that applications moves very fast (The documents that are required to be sent to Nova scotia proves this). They also want you to provide your test results which is not same at the early stage of pevious groups. So I believe everything is in other. Some of the job that is done at the visa office is now done at CIC prior to sending to Visa office. OP6 explains all these and I suggest all applicants should go read it very well.
I will also advise that you do your point clculations yourself and see where you fall. Look at the NOC you indicated on your form and ask yourself if the documents you provided proves beyond reasonable doubt the experience you claim. For language, if you take IELTS, it makes assessment easier for both you and the visa officer-Just check your scores against the table to see points you will get. Look at the checklist of documents each visa office requires and confirm if you did submit all the documents requested if yes then do a honest self assessment using this link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assess/Education.asp

For me after reading OP 6 i went back to do a fair assessment of my application based on the documents I provided and I arrived at 67. Though I have more than 7 years of work experience and submitted docs to confirm these but I indicated 2 NOC's in my form and those started from 2006- I assumed that they will calculate my experience as at the day my application was submitted so I awarded myself marks for ''3 years but less than 4 years''. If my experience is looked at as at when visa office does their review then it will be more than 4 years but to be on the safe side I chose the one that has the lowest score and I got 67.-The fact here is that Visa office will only access you on the NOC you indicated on your form.

In all I now understand that this process is simple and everything is based on documents submitted. So as long as your docs are genuine, you should not be worried at all.

Thanks
:) :) All the Best !

Ramesch

Apr 26, 2009
2. For post 28 Feb 2008 to 26 June 2010 applicants, E-cas coming into 'In-Process" meant clearing minimum eligibility, however some Visa Office don't do this on the E-cas & keep it in the RBVO stage upto medicals request stage (This ambiguity is strange as Visa Offices world over have a different interpretation to this status). What Qorax is saying is also the same, the 1st BFD after submission is for assessing the minimum eligibility only. Thereafter the VO may issue a request for additional documents & then do the selection factors assessment on the 2nd BFD. Medicals are issued thereafter. So there should be a significant time period between the 1st & 2nd BFD & that is when the e-cas should show 'In-Process'.

Dear Sir.

I applied in Sep 2008 from CIC Islamabad. Full Doc's sent in July 2009. Medicals done in Nov 2009. Now, Re-medicals done in Feb 2010.

Since March 2009, my status on e-cas is ''In Process'' --- we started processing your application on 15-10-2008''

I nener worked in armed forces, never visited other countries & there is no gap between my educational and Job carrier. I am working in a company since last 15 years.

Can you please offer your advise, why in my case, status is still ''In Process'' as till now 29 months time has passed whereas i was Fast Track applicant.

Deep Regards

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Forum Members, just want to share this with you all....

On Monday Feb 21 2011 my PRAS had this:

ApplicantPermanent Residence Application Status
XXXXXXX
Application Received
XXXXXXX
Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete
XXXXXXX
In Process

Applicant
Permanent Residence Application Status
XXXXXXX
In process
XXXXXXX
Decision Made
XXXXXXX
In Process

SFD

angelpot

Star Member
Oct 28, 2010
Calgary A.b.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo transfered to Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-10
Doc's Request.
29-10-10 ( 1st AOR CIO )
AOR Received.
18-05-11 ( 2nd AOR )
IELTS Request
submitted already at CIO
File Transfer...
13-04-12 ( buffalo to LA office ) In process May11,2012
Med's Request
17-05-12
Med's Done....
11-06-12 received by Ottawa 04-07-12
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
July 26,2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 18,2012 Visa received Oct.12 ,2012
LANDED..........
October 27, 2012 ( thank GOD )
HI EVERYONE , TO COOLGUY AND MEZO,

Thanks a lot...for cooling me a bit...hehehe yeah everybody got that error i think..Ecas can't rely on as of this moment...anyway just pray a lot and hope that everything will be fine to all of us!! God bless everybody!

ALWAYS remember that God has plans for all of us....and you must learn what he wants for you....he wanted the best for all of us!! when you ask for him..trust and claim it. cheers ...

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
angelpot said:
HI EVERYONE , TO COOLGUY AND MEZO,

Thanks a lot...for cooling me a bit...hehehe yeah everybody got that error i think..Ecas can't rely on as of this moment...anyway just pray a lot and hope that everything will be fine to all of us!! God bless everybody!

ALWAYS remember that God has plans for all of us....and you must learn what he wants for you....he wanted the best for all of us!! when you ask for him..trust and claim it. cheers ...
Well said. Yes indeed. All the best angelpot.

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Status of your application Explanation
APPLICATION RECEIVED
Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.

Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review CompleteThe review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE
Received by Visa Office
The application and documents have been received by the visa office.

VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

WITHDRAWN Application Withdrawn
We withdrew your application and your file has been closed.

IN PROCESS In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

DECISION MADE(A decision has been made at this point.) Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE(This is the last step in the processing of your application.) Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

dear all

this is how my details are when i check online for my status.
my times lines are application sent to CIO on 14 april2010
1st AOR 6july
full application sent on 17 October 2010
2nd AOR 13 March2011

my status is in process since last week and yesterday i got my 2nd AOR.
what does it mean ?
am i in danger or safe or did they change the method of applicATION?
USUALLY YOU GET 2ND AOR AND AFTER CERTAIN TIME IT CHANGES TO "INPROCESS"
PLEASE COMMENT

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
Rambler said:
Yes I am right. But our friend Mezo2009 has no courage to recognize this fact. ;D
seeking for a kind guidance.

I have recieved my 2AOR on 4th MAr 2011 which was issued on 28-Feb-2011
On 08-Mar-2011 my estatus shows "In Processing" and inside prosessing detail is as under:

"We received your application for permanent residence on April 22, 2010. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 19, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. We transferred your application to the London England office on July 28, 2010. The London England office may contact you"

Does 2AOR means according to the documents me is qualified now authetication of the documents to be checked?

waiting for your valuable comments.

With regards

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
No worries. They started processing your app, verifying your papers, PCC...etc. If you are confident that everything is in order, then don't worry.

Cheers

jamy said:
Status of your application Explanation
APPLICATION RECEIVED
Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.

Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review CompleteThe review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE
Received by Visa Office
The application and documents have been received by the visa office.

VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

WITHDRAWN Application Withdrawn
We withdrew your application and your file has been closed.

IN PROCESS In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

DECISION MADE(A decision has been made at this point.) Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE(This is the last step in the processing of your application.) Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

dear all

this is how my details are when i check online for my status.
my times lines are application sent to CIO on 14 april2010
1st AOR 6july
full application sent on 17 October 2010
2nd AOR 13 March2011

my status is in process since last week and yesterday i got my 2nd AOR.
what does it mean ?
am i in danger or safe or did they change the method of applicATION?
USUALLY YOU GET 2ND AOR AND AFTER CERTAIN TIME IT CHANGES TO "INPROCESS"
PLEASE COMMENT