+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In Process 19/20 of August let's connect here!

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Submitted application on 15th Aug.. received AOR - 15th Aug
Ecas in process from AUG 29th.

pathfinder2

Aug 17, 2015
EricCartman said:
Soon I say soon we celebrate
Eric,
We have the same submission date+ Ecas in process date. ITA date is different though... mine 17 April. I want to ask you how many lines do you have in you ecas? i still have 3 lines although I was requested schedule A in june which was uploaded then. I calculated a bit the time between in process to DM/PPR for the 14/15 August in process group and, as far as I saw, most got their DM within 10 to 12 days from the in process date and 2-3 days they got PPRs. For us it has been more than 18 days and the clock is ticking, unfortunately :-X

lovelydream

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
pathfinder2 said:
Eric,
We have the same submission date+ Ecas in process date. ITA date is different though... mine 17 April. I want to ask you how many lines do you have in you ecas? i still have 3 lines although I was requested schedule A in june which was uploaded then. I calculated a bit the time between in process to DM/PPR for the 14/15 August in process group and, as far as I saw, most got their DM within 10 to 12 days from the in process date and 2-3 days they got PPRs. For us it has been more than 18 days and the clock is ticking, unfortunately :-X
only people with aor in april/early may and IP in 14/15 aug got DM ;D ;D

there are still more 14/15 IPs :) :)

EricCartman

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Canada
pathfinder2 said:
Eric,
My ecas is showing three lines too.
We received application may 13
We started processing may 19
We received medicals

There are quite a few 14/15 in process still waiting for their PPR. I'm guessing their is a backlog and with the long weekend they might take longer to make or take decisions.

The wait is nerve wrecking but all worth it for PPR
Let's all hang in here and pray for the best