+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In need of help.

Philly898

Star Member
Apr 28, 2019
I think I have heard that you need to bring originals of all the supporting documents you submitted with your application.

Reactions: jc94

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
This is what my invitation said...

When you come to this appointment, you must bring with you:
 this notice;
 2 pieces of personal identification, one of which has your photograph and signature on it;
(e.g. driver's license, health card, Permanent Resident Card, etc.)
 all your original documents that support your citizenship application (as listed in the document checklist in the citizenship application form);
 Permanent Resident Card (if you have ever received one);
 all original passports and travel documents in your possession (current and expired).

Canjuly2018

Jul 15, 2019
This is what my invitation said...

 this notice;
 2 pieces of personal identification, one of which has your photograph and signature on it;
(e.g. driver's license, health card, Permanent Resident Card, etc.)
 all your original documents that support your citizenship application (as listed in the document checklist in the citizenship application form);
 Permanent Resident Card (if you have ever received one);
 all original passports and travel documents in your possession (current and expired).
Mine is slightly different, they asked for Prohibitions form as well. Did you get a fingerprint request?

This notice;
Prohibitions form (signed and completed)
2 pieces of personal identification, one of which has your photograph and signature on it; (e.g. driver's license, health card, Permanent Resident Card, etc.)
All your original documents that support your citizenship application (as listed in the document checklist in the citizenship application form);
Permanent Resident Card (if you have ever received one);
All original passports and travel documents in your possession (current and expired).

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Mine is slightly different, they asked for Prohibitions form as well. Did you get a fingerprint request?

This notice;
Prohibitions form (signed and completed)
2 pieces of personal identification, one of which has your photograph and signature on it; (e.g. driver's license, health card, Permanent Resident Card, etc.)
All your original documents that support your citizenship application (as listed in the document checklist in the citizenship application form);
Permanent Resident Card (if you have ever received one);
All original passports and travel documents in your possession (current and expired).
Yes, I received a fingerprint request. I also had the Prohibitions Form supplied with the invitation. Just assumed it was expected back...

Canjuly2018

Jul 15, 2019
Yes, I received a fingerprint request.
Thanks for your quick response. I was checking with one of my relatives and they advised me that they were given the Prohibitions form with their Oath invite. Not sure why they sent it with the test invite in my case. I’m a Mississauga applicant and applied last year in July. What is your timeline and location?

HFAMH

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
I suggest you take the color photocopy of your passports. This is apparently required for "some" rare residency checks where the officers need to cross check the stamps with the location in the passport. Usually it happens when there are lots of non-English stamps and there are some concerns about the residency requirement. In some cases the officers have asked during the interview to provide those later. To be safe and save time, I guess it is worth taking those with you.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Thanks for your quick response. I was checking with one of my relatives and they advised me that they were given the Prohibitions form with their Oath invite. Not sure why they sent it with the test invite in my case. I’m a Mississauga applicant and applied last year in July. What is your timeline and location?
Applied 05 November 2017, Oath 18 July 2018. Kitchener, Ontario.