+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In-Laws visitor visa got rejected

shoaib105

Feb 29, 2020
Hello all,
Me and my fiance' both are from India we both have PR in Canada, we live in Toronto. We have our own business. My entire family got visitor visa, my fiance' enitre family got visitor visa except for her PARENTS. Her mother got rejected twice and father got rejection once based on following reasons:
1) I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
2) I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Questions:
1) Does it may any difference applying online or in person?
2) My In-Laws live in Village, they are retired and dont have any bank accounts. My fiance is financially very sound and can provide a proof of finance, Can she provide financial support proof?

any other suggestions?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello all,
Me and my fiance' both are from India we both have PR in Canada, we live in Toronto. We have our own business. My entire family got visitor visa, my fiance' enitre family got visitor visa except for her PARENTS. Her mother got rejected twice and father got rejection once based on following reasons:
1) I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
2) I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Questions:
1) Does it may any difference applying online or in person?
2) My In-Laws live in Village, they are retired and dont have any bank accounts. My fiance is financially very sound and can provide a proof of finance, Can she provide financial support proof?

any other suggestions?
No the parents must show their own finances. She should apply for a supervisa for her parents.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
How long is super visa procedure?
There is no exact time limit. A supervisa depends more on the finances of the sponsor where as TRV is dependent on the finances of the visitor. Your chances will be better with the supervisa although not guaranteed.

shoaib105

Feb 29, 2020
There is no exact time limit. A supervisa depends more on the finances of the sponsor where as TRV is dependent on the finances of the visitor. Your chances will be better with the supervisa although not guaranteed.
Thank you very much for your reply. I appreciate your time