+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In laws re-visiting Canada

Dko

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
hello all, my in laws from China were here visiting last summer for 3 months (June - Sept). They want to come visit again this April for another 3 to 4 months. Do I have to do up another invitation letter to them? They already have an entry visa to Canada on their Chinese passport. I think it's good for 10 years. Is there anything else they need to do on their end? Is there anything else I need to do here? Thank you!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

hello all, my in laws from China were here visiting last summer for 3 months (June - Sept). They want to come visit again this April for another 3 to 4 months. Do I have to do up another invitation letter to them? They already have an entry visa to Canada on their Chinese passport. I think it's good for 10 years. Is there anything else they need to do on their end? Is there anything else I need to do here? Thank you!
1. If they have a valid TRV in their passport, then you don't have to do anything.

Dko

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Yes they have a 10yrs expiration Canadian entry visa stamped in their Chinese passport. So there's nothing I need to do besides buying their air tics?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes they have a 10yrs expiration Canadian entry visa stamped in their Chinese passport. So there's nothing I need to do besides buying their air tics?
No you're fine. When they arrive they can stay up to 6 months unless otherwise indicated by a date by the stamp in their passport.