+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

in-land residency app

joce288

Star Member
Nov 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quick question.. All I have to do now to complete my app. is get the 2 pictures done, and before sending it in I wanted to make sure that I did everything correctly. When filling out the application it asks for both mailing address and residential..I put my mailing address as the one it is in canada but should I put my residential as the same? or my residential address in the states??

Also, my husband finally received his T4's and what I assume is his Notice of Assessment from the Revenue Service (since that is what he requested) but it doesn't actually say "Notice of Assesment" on it.. is that correct?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are applying inland, put your Canada address for both. However, are you sure you want to apply inland? Generally it's faster to apply outland.

joce288

Star Member
Nov 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know the time-table for in-land is much longer, but I'm 5 months pregnant and certainly don't want to do it without my husband.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually, you don't have to stay in the US to do outland. You can live in Canada and apply outland. However, since the only downside to an outland is that you might have to go to the US for an interview and you might be unfit for travel when they call you for interview, you are probably better off doing inland.