+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In Land Application? Proof of Relationship

smarties786

Aug 31, 2012
Hello,

I have been reading a few posts on the proofs required for an inland application. I know for "outland" appliations you need to send e-mails, phone logs etc... However on the inland form there is no such requirement for e-mails/phone calls etc..I will be sending:
1. Pictures of the wedding
2. Hotels and Travel reservations for honeymoon
3. Pictures and Hotels for any other trips.
4. A detailed answer to all their questions on the questionnaire?

Do i still need to send phone logs etc....even though it is not requested?

I am applying inland Canada Spousal Sponsorship.

Thanks.

anticipation

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14,2011
AOR Received.
March 1, 2012
File Transfer...
DM Received February 21
Med's Request
11-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-10-2012 received in Ottawa
LANDED..........
ON 24-04-2013. Yeah!
Yes, send as much as possible. You still need to establish the "true love" aspect of your marriage.
More is better. All of this while trying to maintain your privacy and the dignity of your relationship.
I think maybe all marriages in Canada should go through such an analysis. Just imagine how much stronger they all would be.

Creampop

Jun 15, 2012
Waterloo ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo closed > Ottawa > Finalized in LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 23rd, 2012
Doc's Request.
RPRF-September 14th, 2012
File Transfer...
7/23/12 > Ottawa 10/9/12 > LA
Med's Done....
April 10th, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 9th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR issued Oct. 29, 2012 DM November 6th, 2012
LANDED..........
November 23rd, 2012
I am applying Out-land (mainly because out-land is faster) and I did not include any phone records my husband is deaf he can't talk on the phone. I sent no chat logs even tho we met online 14 years ago. I sent plane tickets car rentals stuff to show we visited as much as possible but we have been together 13 years and have 2 children. The thing with in-land is having to stay in Canada, if you apply for an extension and it is denied your application will also be denied and you will have to start all over again with the out-land process also if your extension is denied and you don't leave in 30 days it turns into a deportation order which makes things worse. ban before you can even re-apply again... but as far as evidence it's pretty much what I sent...

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
Creampop said:
I am applying Out-land (mainly because out-land is faster) and I did not include any phone records my husband is deaf he can't talk on the phone. I sent no chat logs even tho we met online 14 years ago. I sent plane tickets car rentals stuff to show we visited as much as possible but we have been together 13 years and have 2 children. The thing with in-land is having to stay in Canada, if you apply for an extension and it is denied your application will also be denied and you will have to start all over again with the out-land process also if your extension is denied and you don't leave in 30 days it turns into a deportation order which makes things worse. ban before you can even re-apply again... but as far as evidence it's pretty much what I sent...
I'm hearing impaired and we included photos of us signing "I love you" It felt weird writing that on the back of the photos haha.

As for inland, you still have to have proof of a relationship. How did you meet? Did you visit each other? They want to see that.