+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In Demand Occupation as Chef - Immigration via PNP

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Have you researched any provinces to see where you are eligible. Having an in demand NOC is just one factor. You need a CRS score that is high enoough to get a nomination or have a score high enough for the PNP program. Some provinces you need a job offer and LMIA.

srvnnmch25

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Have you researched any provinces to see where you are eligible. Having an in demand NOC is just one factor. You need a CRS score that is high enoough to get a nomination or have a score high enough for the PNP program. Some provinces you need a job offer and LMIA.
hi
I need some details about oinp IN-demand skill stream, I have a approved noc c lmia(pr stream) i just applied work permit from singapore. i saw oinp website as they mentioned to apply oinp need 9 months cumulative exp, but i dont have exp in canada can i use my outland exp to apply oinp, when they open In demand skills stream in the future.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hi
I need some details about oinp IN-demand skill stream, I have a approved noc c lmia(pr stream) i just applied work permit from singapore. i saw oinp website as they mentioned to apply oinp need 9 months cumulative exp, but i dont have exp in canada can i use my outland exp to apply oinp, when they open In demand skills stream in the future.
It must be in Ontario as per the rules.

You must have at least 9 months of cumulative paid full-time work experience (or the equivalent in part-time work) in Ontario, in the same in-demand occupation (same NOC code) as your job offer.

You must have gained this work experience within the three years prior to submitting your application while legally living and working in Ontario.

srvnnmch25

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
what is the benefit of having pr stream lmia. my consultant is saying will get pnp once you have pr stream lmia with full time job offer. what is noc c pilot? but noc c skill level is not eligible to apply under EE.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
what is the benefit of having pr stream lmia. my consultant is saying will get pnp once you have pr stream lmia with full time job offer. what is noc c pilot? but noc c skill level is not eligible to apply under EE.
Have you even read the rules of the OINP stream. It is paper based not through EE. What is your NOC that you have received a LMIA.