+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IN CANADA CLASS SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION , I NEED ADVICE!!!?????????

Reza flame

May 27, 2013
Hi there,
I am being sponsored by my wife under in Canada class act spousal and common law application, our first stage of approval has come through now the CIC is asking me to provide them with a passport from my country of origin, so that they continue processing of my application, my former status was a refugee claimant, and I never possessed a valid Iranian passport (which is where i'm from) so I wrote a letter to CIC explained to them that since Iran doesn't have diplomats or an embassy in Canada anymore, and my former status was a refugee I am unable to get a passport from my country of origin, after 7 months they sent me the same letter again asking me to provide them with a passport, as if I had sent that letter to now body!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways I have contacted the Iranian office in Washington and asked them if I could get an Iranian passport and they said to me NO, I asked them to provide me with e written statement as to why not or just saying that they reject my request, so I can show the Immigration Canada, they said they will never under any circumstances issue such a letter especially if it is for Canadian official use, so I called the CIC again and told them that, and they said apply for a Canadian travel document, I did that and passport Canada rejected my application saying that I don't have a permanent status in Canada and I must have a permanent status in Canada so I can get a travel document, I told them that this document is request by immigration Canada, they said; it is not our problem, ........ so I am totally stuck in this middle just dangling in the air not knowing what to do, on one hand immigration Canada won't continue the processing of my application unless I have a passport or a travel document on the other hand passport Canada doesn't give me a travel document saying I have to have an immigration landing first, and there just is no WAY for me to get an Iranian passport, I'm really frazzled I don't know what to do I mean I came to Canada in 2007 and got married in 2011 but still I am without a strait answer, any advice??? what do you think I should do.....???
just so you know I have tried explaining the situation to the immigration a million times ( didn't work)
explaining to passport Canada 1000 times (it didn't work)
anything else I can do?? has anyone ever had a similar situation and if so what did you guys do??????? please help me!
apparently writing letters don't work any other suggestion????
:( :( :( :( :( :( : :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
try and contact Iran Embassy in Ottawa
245 Metcalfe Street Ottawa ON K2P2K2
phone number 1613-2344726 or 24 hours tool free number 1613-240-6755
or email adress is iranem@salamiran.org
or web site os www.salamiran.org
Maybe they can help you for your passport information

yaye2009

Star Member
May 9, 2009
Re: IN CANADA CLASS SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION

Sorry to hear that, we'll try your best to talk to iran embassy again in Washington dc , tell them you want a travel documents or ask any other iranian embassy or consulate in any other country and in mean time apply for a passport from iran directly by explaining them there is no other way in canada or Washington dc to get such document , on way will work by Allah will
Don't worry

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Try contacting the MP for your area. Some of them are very helpful with immigration matters (some aren't, but you might get lucky).