+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In Canada application additional documents wrongfully forwarded by agent?

Pachot

Nov 23, 2022
Hello seniors and experts, please enlighten me on my concern. First off, I requested for gcms notes on my PR app under caregiver program and in one of officers notes, it says file was transferred to London office. I believe its London Ontario local visa office since I applied inside Canada and my application is already almost finish I guess because eligibility is already approved and I already have my open work permit. But then When I sent in additional documents thru webform, the agent said she forwarded it to LONDON UNITED KINGDOM office. Did the agent sent it to the correct office? Is she correct when she said in her email that WHEN EVER I CONTACT THE OFFICE PROCESSING MY APPLICATION, I SHOULD TICK THE OPTION "OUTSIDE CANADA OFFICE"? I am in Canada, and I applied IN-CANADA PERMANENT RESIDENCE UNDER CAREGIVER PATHWAY. Do you think outside canada office is processing my application? I believe my application is at 60% t0 80% stage already almost finished. Please see attached photo an email sent to me from the agent. Thank you for your advices

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
It is possible that the agent replying made a mistake or that the agent routing your documents made a mistake. Either way, I would do both of the following:
  • immediately submit another Webform explaining what you were advised and your concerns that an error has been made
  • also call IRCC (which can be a challenge) to ask if the response was an error or if your documents actually did go to London UK, and if they can be quickly redirected back to a Canadian office for further processing
Best wishes!

Last edited:

Pachot

Nov 23, 2022
It is possible that the agent replying made a mistake or that the agent routing your documents made a mistake. Either way, I would do both of the following:
  • immediately submit another Webform explaining what you were advised and your concerns that an error has been made
  • also call IRCC (which can be a challenge) to ask if the response was an error or if your documents actually did go to London UK, and if they can be quickly redirected back to a Canadian office for further processing
Best wishes!
Thank you

Reactions: CherAmie