+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMT Ghaziabad Degreee Evaluation

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Check the university eligibility from below WES link.

https://www.wes.org/ewenr/researchasiapacific.asp?country=2#India

Prabhjeet1982

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
I have a simmiler question I CO.pleted my PGDBM from IMT Gazhiabad in 2005 when it was affiliated to Vidyasagar University. Now will the transcripts attested IMT will be acceptable by Wes

vikas0179

Mar 15, 2018
Did anyone in get any positive response from WES/IQAS on this issue? I got rejection from IQAS stating that IMT was not a recognized Institute in 2005, till 2010. I am still following with IMT dean and even VU. Should we get together are see what can be done to get our MBAs approved?
Thanks
Vikas kapoor

ash_imt

Apr 12, 2018
Did anyone in get any positive response from WES/IQAS on this issue? I got rejection from IQAS stating that IMT was not a recognized Institute in 2005, till 2010. I am still following with IMT dean and even VU. Should we get together are see what can be done to get our MBAs approved?
Thanks
Vikas kapoor
Hey Vikas, I support you

pimtmba

Apr 27, 2018
Thanks
Vikas kapoor
My support is with you as well.
As our MBA was recognized by Vidyasagar University; shouldn't we collect the official transcript from Vidyasagar University; instead of IMT Ghaziabad? As per WES; Vidyasagar University and there all courses are recognized by them?

pimtmba

Apr 27, 2018
I have a simmiler question I CO.pleted my PGDBM from IMT Gazhiabad in 2005 when it was affiliated to Vidyasagar University. Now will the transcripts attested IMT will be acceptable by Wes
Hi. Did you get the answer of your question? I think; you should contact VU for getting the official transcript.

yash7778

Jan 7, 2014
Thanks
Vikas kapoor
Hi, just curious -- since you got a reply from IQAS that IMT was not recognized u until 2010 -- does that mean it is recognized post 2010 and people should get positive ECA if they've completed their PGDM distance after 2010?
Thank you.

vikas0179

Mar 15, 2018
Hi, just curious -- since you got a reply from IQAS that IMT was not recognized u until 2010 -- does that mean it is recognized post 2010 and people should get positive ECA if they've completed their PGDM distance after 2010?
Thank you.
Yes..You can also visit IMT distance education website and see their AICTE approvals after 2007

Sukant88

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks
Vikas kapoor
Hi Vikas- Could you suggest if my 3 years course from IMT-CDL started in 2009 and completed in 2012 would be approved or not. Did IQAS explicitly said that courses till 2010 are not approved. I started in 2009 and passed in 2012 so Im not sure how IQAS will take it. When i started there was no involvement of Vidyasagar University at all.
My certificate said "Post Graduate Programme in Management approved by UGC". Im not sure if that will come under Degree or Diploma.

vikas0179

Mar 15, 2018
Hi Vikas- Could you suggest if my 3 years course from IMT-CDL started in 2009 and completed in 2012 would be approved or not. Did IQAS explicitly said that courses till 2010 are not approved. I started in 2009 and passed in 2012 so Im not sure how IQAS will take it. When i started there was no involvement of Vidyasagar University at all.
My certificate said "Post Graduate Programme in Management approved by UGC". Im not sure if that will come under Degree or Diploma.
I strongly feel that yours will get approved..b'coz after 2007 IMT had approvals from UGC and you can check yourself on IMT websites also where all approvals are listed..So this PGDBM should be fine by them. Best of Luck!!

Reactions: Sukant88

Sukant88

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
I strongly feel that yours will get approved..b'coz after 2007 IMT had approvals from UGC and you can check yourself on IMT websites also where all approvals are listed..So this PGDBM should be fine by them. Best of Luck!!
Thanks Vikas for the quick reply..Appreciate it.

I was thinking the same but your statement " Courses till 2010 are not approved" kind of scared me :confused:.

Yes i checked their website and they have approval letters after 2007.