+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

improving my crs

Zodwa

Jun 19, 2019
Hello. I vreated a profile last week .I got a crs of 390. The response was I met the fsw requirements.Would you please help me on how to improve my score. I'm 27 years old, IELTS-7,5. have my eca report with an equivalent of bachelors degree. Its in psychology. However my work experience is in retail as a sales person for 3 years.And now i'm a facilotator forca few months now. How do I package that work experience with my degree and the profile to get more points. Please help.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
You can't get more points unless you pursue additional education, earn more years of experience, or increase your language test scores, or get a job offer in Canada. You're not getting any other answers.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Hello. I vreated a profile last week .I got a crs of 390. The response was I met the fsw requirements.Would you please help me on how to improve my score. I'm 27 years old, IELTS-7,5. have my eca report with an equivalent of bachelors degree. Its in psychology. However my work experience is in retail as a sales person for 3 years.And now i'm a facilotator forca few months now. How do I package that work experience with my degree and the profile to get more points. Please help.
Wouldn't Salesperson experience count as Noc C and not count as skilled work for EE?

Reactions: scylla

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html

Zodwa

Jun 19, 2019
[Q="Wotsit, post: 8580241, member: 942857"]
Wouldn't Salesperson experience count as Noc C and not count as skilled work for EE?
[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure..

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
I'm not sure..
Salesperson is definitely NOC C...
Unless you work as a supervisor in sales you can't claim points for it. If you have counted it as skilled work you won't have the CRS points that you think you have.
You might not even be eligible for EE.
Sorry.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
What is you NOC, or what industry do you work in? If you work in retail NOC 6421 it would be level C. If you work in real estate NOC 6232 you might class as level B.

Aptechvisa

Mar 26, 2020
Hi,

As you score 390 CRS score, currently it is considered as quite low score to immigrate to Canada. Hence, it is important to improve your overall CRS score. The CRS (Comprehensive Ranking system) scores are given on the basis of core human factors, skills transferability and additional factors.

As far as your experience is concerned, you must have experience in same NOC, then you can gain maximum points. Getting experience from different occupation does not considered as same work experience. Hence, it is advised to gain more experience in Sales person profession. In addition to this, we are giving some of the measures through which you can improve your CRS scores as:

• Retake IELTS exam. If possible, improve French language.
• Apply for Provincial nominee program. This will give you additional 600 points.
• Get Master’s degree in your Education.
• Get a job offer letter (LMIA approved)
• Add points if your any siblings or relative living in Canada.

All the Best!

brokenira

Feb 27, 2020
as you said, its NOC C, in other words, you are not qualified for express entry cause you dont have skilled work experience.

"How do I package that work experience with my degree and the profile to get more points "
The answer to this question is nothing. IRCC will contact WES or the university if you studied in Canada to verify your education. IRCC will also contact your current or ex-employer to verify your work experience. If you were asking how to lie on your profile, then do not even bother thinking about it.

Zodwa

Jun 19, 2019
I d
as you said, its NOC C, in other words, you are not qualified for express entry cause you dont have skilled work experience.

"How do I package that work experience with my degree and the profile to get more points "
The answer to this question is nothing. IRCC will contact WES or the university if you studied in Canada to verify your education. IRCC will also contact your current or ex-employer to verify your work experience. If you were asking how to lie on your profile, then do not even bother thinking about it.
I have experience in 2 totally different fields of work

I dont understand on the no skillskilled experience. My degree is in psychology and work experience is retail trade. So does that mean my work experience should be linked to my degree for me to qualify for the skilled work experience

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I dont understand on the no skillskilled experience. My degree is in psychology and work experience is retail trade. So does that mean my work experience should be linked to my degree for me to qualify for the skilled work experience
No, it doesn't have to be linked. It has to be SKILLED and your retail experience isn't.