+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Important & Urgent ????IRCC Portal vs GC Key account & How to reinstate old/existing account in GC key ???

Sheri86

Aug 18, 2021
Hello Every one ,

I am going to apply to a visit visa for my parents.

1) Just wondering which one is the right one to apply to a visit visa GC key vs IRCC portal?

2) In the IRCC portal, there is a need for an invitation code. How can I get it?

3) In 2018, I applied for a visit visa through the GC key account and got approval too. but now I am trying to sign in to the old/existing account via GC key for a visit visa but the message says it was revoked. how to reinstate it?

Please guide me.

kumarh2020

Sep 15, 2020
Hello Every one ,

I am going to apply to a visit visa for my parents.

1) Just wondering which one is the right one to apply to a visit visa GC key vs IRCC portal?

2) In the IRCC portal, there is a need for an invitation code. How can I get it?

3) In 2018, I applied for a visit visa through the GC key account and got approval too. but now I am trying to sign in to the old/existing account via GC key for a visit visa but the message says it was revoked. how to reinstate it?

Please guide me.
Due to a system hack, majority of old GCKey accounts were deleted. Create a new one if you'd like, but best is to use the new IRCC portal to apply for parents or family members. Goodluck!