+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMPORTANT *** Super visa and pause in immigration for parents and grandparents

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Newbie1234 said:
I heard it is only $ 17,000. Is it true?

Doubt it.

Also it is open to permanent residents and citizens.

Yes.

How about conditional PR that they are thinking to introduce?

What is the question?

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Newbie1234 said:
Also it is open to permanent residents and citizens. How about conditional PR that they are thinking to introduce?
A conditional PR would have the same right as a "regular" PR so we can guess right now and say yes those folks would be able to invite their parent and grandaprents over same as any other PR cardholder

bloomfield

Star Member
Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2006
File Transfer...
05-09-2008
Med's Request
13-06-2011
Med's Done....
20-06-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-04-2012
LANDED..........
04-06-2012
Hello Seniors and all,

I have received following email from CIC Singapore yesterday as a response to the additional income information I have sent to them last month as per their request:

"Yes we received the following and will advise applicant of the next processing step soon.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour"

How should I interpret this? Does it mean that they will send a PPR soon and there is more paperwork to process? Should I ask them to send me an email of whatever they will send my mother by mail in order to save time? Or will it just aggravate them? I want to send a reply but not sure what would be an appropriate and effective reply.

Also does anybody have an idea about their meaning of "soon"?

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Newbie1234 said:
The LICO is 35K for famiily of three and additional 15 K required to sponser a parent

Also it is open to permanent residents and citizens. How about conditional PR that they are thinking to introduce?
Conditional PR???? Whats that

spontor

Nov 17, 2011

can you please advise where you got the information from...in regards to the additional 15K to sponsor a parent, on top of the min. 35K requirement?

thanks in advance!

spontor

Nov 17, 2011
thanks..correct me if im wrong:

if i am an Ontario resident (single), and im sponsoring my parents, the minimum income requirement (3 persons) s/b $34,022...is it correct? i still dont see where the additional 15K is from...and i thought table1&2 apply to QC residents...

thanks!

ismailkevin

Nov 27, 2013
hi guys, my seniors went back to home country after 2yrs of stay on super visa. now they wanted to come back. do they have to go with all paper submissions again from zero or they just need to submit their new passports to get new super visa stamp. what will be the duration of next visa stamp again 2yrs or it could be till the passport expiry?
thanks for your prompt feedback

ismailkevin

Nov 27, 2013
ismailkevin said:
hi guys, my seniors went back to home country after 2yrs of stay on super visa. now they wanted to come back. do they have to go with all paper submissions again from zero or they just need to submit their new passports to get new super visa stamp. what will be the duration of next visa stamp again 2yrs or it could be till the passport expiry?
thanks for your prompt feedback
sorry guys i have to bump my own above quoted post since im not getting any feedback from anywhere.