+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Important query during filling post ITA information...

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Speaking 6.5, Writing 7.0, Reading 7.0, Listening 7.5
I started filling the post ITA and I am filling all my details and my spouse information but till now I had not found anything about uploading any copies of my passport, educational certificate or IELTS... Can anyone please help me is it normal or I will get in further steps??????? Please help me

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
I started filling the post ITA and I am filling all my details and my spouse information but till now I had not found anything about uploading any copies of my passport, educational certificate or IELTS... Can anyone please help me is it normal or I will get in further steps??????? Please help me
U need to keep filling multiple forms before the system prompts u for that.
keep going
good luck :)

nikhilpatil22

Jul 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29th Sep 2016
Med's Done....
18th Oct 2016
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
8th Feb 2017
LANDED..........
18th Feb 2017, rainbow bridge
In post ITA stage, you're supposed to fill all the information and nothing else. Base on that information you will get an overall score.
After that just relax and wait until you get an invitation to apply(ITA).

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Speaking 6.5, Writing 7.0, Reading 7.0, Listening 7.5
Hi..I got an ITA and I am uploading all documents, and as I am married there is a slot for my wife details too in that CIC is asking for my wife's PCC and medical exam. Now the question is that as I select that my wife will not accompany me then also I have to submit PCC and medical???
In post ITA stage, you're supposed to fill all the information and nothing else. Base on that information you will get an overall score.
After that just relax and wait until you get an invitation to apply(ITA).