+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Importance of Accompanying with a VPN

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Hi Guys, since past few days, I was contemplating about the new life in Canada and what follows when you make a head start there. As an immigrant, one has to start from scratch and build everything up from ground zero. At this time, some of the essentials, which include, our clothes, smartphones, spare batteries, laptops etc are the first to be kept alongside for the new start in a new country where you are not well versed with the local products available and the prices they are being sold on.

Apart from that, many of us are also serial and movie lovers who love to binge watch their favorite content over Netflix or other services and can't live a single day without watching their favorite content. Another league consists of people who are security enthusiasts and in no way can trust whatever is on the internet. For these type of people or even for a person who wishes to have a secure access to internet, VPN is the first thing which should be kept first thing when making plans of immigrating to a new country. Reason being, most of the time your favorite service might be blocked in Canada or they don't have the same content library for instance, Netflix USA has a different content library when we compare it to Netflix Canada.

This is just the thought which popped up in my mind since one of my friend inquired about the best VPN to use as an immigrant which is light on pocket and goes well with the streaming and protecting your privacy over the Internet. As my friend was keen on inquiring about the service, I suggested PureVPN to him as this is the service which I'm using for quite long and is really cheap or I would say cheapest in the market and the best thing is, they are providing cheap plans for the expats.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Netflix has started cracking down on VPNs since 2016. We had used Unlocator to watch US Netflix and Sling/Dishworld in Canada in 2015. Streaming companies can change their policies anytime and also VPN service improves/degrades over time. Choose a service that provides initial free trial of few weeks so that you can test it if it works or not then then go for monthly plan instead of annual one so that you can cancel it anytime and move onto another service if performance degrades.