+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Implied status while waiting for PR

S Chan

Jan 2, 2018
Hi i have a question .
My application is going through humanitarian and compassionate grounds because my spouse was unable to sponsor me because of an undertaking. And my status has expired so I left and went home . I apply for a visitor visor and was turn down ? What can I do to return to Canada ?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi i have a question .
My application is going through humanitarian and compassionate grounds because my spouse was unable to sponsor me because of an undertaking. And my status has expired so I left and went home . I apply for a visitor visor and was turn down ? What can I do to return to Canada ?
At this point, nothing you can do but wait.

What do you mean about the undertaking? Your spouse sponsored someone previously and the undertaking is still valid?

Gurigohal

Sep 20, 2017
Thank you so much for your quick response.
Hello
My status is similar to you I am in restoration period of 90 days which is ending soon however my PR Application is under process. Can you please tell what happened in your case??? Have you left canada before PR processeing???? Pls help

Gurigohal

Sep 20, 2017
Hello,
Any update,please, for your files?
I am in the same situation. My PR application is in process and yesterday I received a pre arrival letter. But also yesterday my application for extended visa was refused because I sent my file online instead to send it on paper:( I didn't know about this aspect.
Now I am out of status and I intend to restore my status and I am afraid that my actual situation will affect my PR file.
Thanks!
Hello what happened in your case have u left canada while your PR application was inprocess or how was it processed?