+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

implied status related? Please need help on this....

nadval

Mar 19, 2014
This refers to my recently closed file (wrong kind of Application-later found): TRV LNNNNNNNNN dated on March 18, 2014.
I initiated the submitted file on-line on February 21, 2014 with the main purpose of extending my work permit, supported & provided letter of explanation. (in order to be in compliance to the required application before my current work permit expires on March 13, 2014) Further to this, on March 16, 2014 I submit withdrawal letter for the submitted application stating that the temporary resident visa was inadvertently taken in the course of my on-line application while following step by step procedures validating the needed input on how to extend my stay as a worker.

Given these circumstances, can I apply for an Implied Status option for reconsideration of my staying here in Canada while on wait as certain known employer with exactly the same category and conditions that I work for had the expression of interest for my immediate employment has undergoing the initial documentation process in place and will submit necessary application once all required documents becomes on hand considerately in time for filing of restoration of my status.

nadval

Mar 19, 2014
nadval said:
This refers to my recently closed file (wrong kind of Application-later found): TRV LNNNNNNNNN dated on March 18, 2014.
I initiated the submitted file on-line on February 21, 2014 for which the main purpose is to extend my work permit, supported & provided letter of explanation. (in order to be in compliance to the required application before my current work permit expires on March 13, 2014)
Further to this, on March 16, 2014 I submit withdrawal letter for the submitted on-line application stating that the temporary resident visa was inadvertently taken in the course of my on-line application while following step by step procedures validating the needed input on how to extend working permit validity and not the TRV application which was swiftly acted upon submitting withdrawal letter.

Given these circumstances, can I apply for an Implied Status, how and where ?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
nadval said:
I initiated the submitted file on-line on February 21, 2014 with the main purpose of extending my work permit, supported & provided letter of explanation. (in order to be in compliance to the required application before my current work permit expires on March 13, 2014) Further to this, on March 16, 2014 I submit withdrawal letter for the submitted application stating that the temporary resident visa was inadvertently taken in the course of my on-line application while following step by step procedures validating the needed input on how to extend my stay as a worker.

Given these circumstances, can I apply for an Implied Status option for reconsideration of my staying here in Canada while on wait as certain known employer with exactly the same category and conditions that I work for had the expression of interest for my immediate employment has undergoing the initial documentation process in place and will submit necessary application once all required documents becomes on hand considerately in time for filing of restoration of my status.
Your time line is confusing but I don't think that implied status will apply if you have already withdrawn your application, because your work permit has now expired. Perhaps you could make your question easier to understand?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Your post is still confusing. You can't apply for implied status. If I understand correctly, you have withdrawn your application. If so, then you do not have implied status. You are out of status. If you want to stay in Canada then the next step would be to apply for restoration of status. But again - your post is quite confusing. So I may not have understood the situation correctly.

Yagerr

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 20 2014
AOR Received.
April 9 2014
Med's Request
Oct. 4th 2014
Med's Done....
Oct. 9th 2014
Passport Req..
Nov. 10th 2014
Implied status is not something you can apply.

If you have submitted an application for same kind of permit extention, before a decision is made, approval or not, you are on implied status.
If you cancel your application or apply after the expiration of your current permit, you don't get implied status.

moonhash28

Mar 19, 2014
hello po!

Just want to inquire...my mother have a friend in canada (toronto), and her friend wanted to help me..he asked me to submit with him thru corrier all the necessary requirements..because i study caregiver he also need my certificates..so how is it?is it okay to apply liked that?

By the way I‘m working here in Abu Dhabi, UAE...
I've been here 1yr and 8mos,but in my 1st employer i only work 8mos as a cashier/food attendant...and now im working for my new employer around 8mos until now as a waitress...i hope slmebody can help me...

:( :(

nadval

Mar 19, 2014
moonhash28 kabayan,
Better yet open up this topic a new to have consistent threading. Anyways just a quick overview, ask 1st ur mother friend from Toronto of what portfolio he's into helping u to be in canada. At the interim, browse cic.gc.ca website to get info immigration basics.