+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Implied status - Possibility of Study Permit Extension being Approved - Help!

sheikhsadik

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hi
I applied for my study permit extension on 18/04/2017 (was expiring on 25/04/2017), which currently leaves me under implied status. The enrollment letter I uploaded states that I am expected to complete my programs by 30/04/2017 and will be expecting to graduate by 20/06/2017.

I am pretty sure all the documents and forms that I have uploaded and filled in are correct (third time applying for an extension).

But I am just worried as to whether is there any possibility of my study permit getting rejected, especially when I am one and a half months away from graduating. And I had no choice since without being in implied status, it would have been impossible for me to finish my exams which ended last week.
Would appreciate any suggestions or if anyone had the same experience.

Thanks

Tatinha

Apr 29, 2017
I don't see why it would be rejected but you know it all depends on the agent who sees your application.
I just didn't get it...Are you applying for the third time? Is it for the same course?

sheikhsadik

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Tatinha said:
I don't see why it would be rejected but you know it all depends on the agent who sees your application.
I just didn't get it...Are you applying for the third time? Is it for the same course?
Hi Tatinha
Thanks for your reply.
I did my bachelors in Canada as well. Had to do one extension during my under grad and then another one before coming for this masters.