+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Implied Status and PCC

pritpalkaur95

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Hello All
I applied for PCC a month ago and now I got email from BLS that they cannot process my application as I am on implied status . I have applied for visitor visa. Also BLS told me to contact consulate and get their approval to start the application.
I do not know should I email consulate or go to the office with whole application.
I have already submit all the documents to BLS regarding my application.

Please suggest me what to do now .

Manpreetkaur864

Feb 23, 2020
Hello All
I applied for PCC a month ago and now I got email from BLS that they cannot process my application as I am on implied status . I have applied for visitor visa. Also BLS told me to contact consulate and get their approval to start the application.
I do not know should I email consulate or go to the office with whole application.
I have already submit all the documents to BLS regarding my application.

Please suggest me what to do now .
Call BLS and ask them email ids of consulate. Ask them in detail what you need to mention in email, i have taken approval for re issuance of passport and they gave me approval through email.

Reactions: pritpalkaur95

pritpalkaur95

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Call BLS and ask them email ids of consulate. Ask them in detail what you need to mention in email, i have taken approval for re issuance of passport and they gave me approval through email.
Hi
Can you tell me how long did it take to get approval through email. Because its been two weeks that I have sent email but there is no reply from Consulate yet.

Manpreetkaur864

Feb 23, 2020
I am edmonton,alberta so they gave me below email ids. It depends on different province

cgoff.vancouver@mea.gov.in
Cons.vancouver@mea.gov.in

Dear Sir,

I am currently living in Edmonton, Alberta. I am writing to request for approval for
passport renewal which is valid until Xxx

I am on open work permit right now, which will expire on xxxx and I have already applied for a new work permit. Due to Covid-19 i am unable to renew my passport and need your approval for the same.

I have attached my passport, new work permit application and my current work permit for your consideration.

Thank you in anticipation of a quick approval.

yours Sincerely,

Xxxx

pritpalkaur95

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
I am edmonton,alberta so they gave me below email ids. It depends on different province

cgoff.vancouver@mea.gov.in
Cons.vancouver@mea.gov.in

Dear Sir,

I am currently living in Edmonton, Alberta. I am writing to request for approval for
passport renewal which is valid until Xxx

I am on open work permit right now, which will expire on xxxx and I have already applied for a new work permit. Due to Covid-19 i am unable to renew my passport and need your approval for the same.

I have attached my passport, new work permit application and my current work permit for your consideration.

Thank you in anticipation of a quick approval.

yours Sincerely,

Xxxx
(Please apply your application through BLS and attach all the documents mentioned in your letter.)

I got this reply from consulate can I assume this to be approval ?

pritpalkaur95

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
I already forwarded this email. If they will ask for print I will send them.

Thank you so much for sharing the information.