+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Impact of previous visa denial on FSW

Sairam

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Friends,
My student visa was denied about few yrs ago as VO was of the opinion that I would not come back to my country after studies. Then, I apply with the recommendation letter issued by different organization and I was again rejected with the same reason. However, in the recommendation letter, they just mentioned that I would definitely return back and serve people through their organization since they have not mentioned that I am working with them. The sole purpose of that letter was just to convince vo that I would come back. Now, I have applied FSW this year stating my previous denial. Do they consider misrepresentation b coz. of that letter? Can't anybody submit letter from any organization if they are willing to write something about to convince the VO ?

Any reply or similar experience if any will be admired.

Sairam

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Sairam said:
Friends,
My student visa was denied about few yrs ago as VO was of the opinion that I would not come back to my country after studies. Then, I apply with the recommendation letter issued by different organization and I was again rejected with the same reason. However, in the recommendation letter, they just mentioned that I would definitely return back and serve people through their organization since they have not mentioned that I am working with them. The sole purpose of that letter was just to convince vo that I would come back. Now, I have applied FSW this year stating my previous denial. Do they consider misrepresentation b coz. of that letter? Can't anybody submit letter from any organization if they are willing to write something about to convince the VO ?

Any input please...?

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Sairam said:
Friends,

No, that wouldn't be misrepresentation. It would have been if you had lied about the previous rejections. Technically previous rejections should not be a problem for FSW application.