+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Imp things for Super Visa

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
Guys,

This might have been said so many times earlier in the forum but I am repeating it with intention that it might help few...

1. Once Medical is done (by DMP), do not submit passport immediately. It's is better to have at least 1+ week gap.
Once my mother did her medical, we deposited passport with VFS after 3-4 days & our passport was returned back with medical requirement. Once we contacted DMP office, they said they just forward the report to CIC. So please make sure medical report is already sent by DMP, then submit passport.

2. Super visa is not possible without satisfactory proof of LICO
Since I migrated to Canada in last quarter of 2011, and being new to Canada I could not submit NOA on first instance,
I submitted, Original letter from Employer, pay slips for 2012, 2011 income statement from USA employer (like T4 in Canada) which was double the amount of LICO in my case.
But I was asked to submit NOA for 2011, 2010 & letter from Employer (again). Fortunately I have filed my taxes for 2011 in Canada & got NOA from CRA before deadline & also got NOA for 2010 & 2011 from USA, with that I submitted letter from Employer (again).
Bottom line - It's our responsibility to satisfy VO that we have proof of meeting LICO.

Finally my mother got Super visa, Good luck to you all, and any questions are welcome....

cutyshrek

Mar 19, 2012
Hi!

My father also got approved for a Super Visa. But, I want to ask you if you purchase a round trip ticket for your mother or did you just get her a one way ticket? Also, how many months the POE stamped on her passport? Thanks!

ANAN

Jul 16, 2012
hi. They will stamp 2 years and you dont need a return ticket if they're not going home that soon..:) congrats

UrbanPlanet

Aug 7, 2012
Thanks guys for the valuable information.

I have one more question:

When Super VISA is issued what VISA End date is printed on the passport? Is it usually 10 years (if passport is valid for 10 years)?

My question is can we apply and get Super VISA now (Say Sep 2012) and visit Canada only in 2014. I know sounds weird but is it possible?