+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ImP Question, plz Clarify

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016
1 Joint ownership of property or lease agreement
2 Proof of Joint Utilities (electricity, gas, telephone)
3 Important documents for you and your sponsor showing that you are recognized as each other's spouses (such as employment or insurance benefits)
4 Important documents for you and your sponsor showing the same address, such as copies of Government issued identification documents: driver's licenses, insurance policies, etc.
5 Documentary evidence of financial support between your spouse and yourself.
6 Other proof that your relationship is recognized by your friends and/or family (e.g. Letters, social media information showing a public, etc.)

Let suppose if I am able to provide Document 3 , 4, 6. Do I have to explain regarding others?
Also If I need to, What can I say best for 5, as I am the sponsor as wife lives in Canada and is doing job and do not need any financial support nor my husband being as principal applicant.

Please clarify.

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
AJSM said:
1 Joint ownership of property or lease agreement
2 Proof of Joint Utilities (electricity, gas, telephone)
3 Important documents for you and your sponsor showing that you are recognized as each other's spouses (such as employment or insurance benefits)
4 Important documents for you and your sponsor showing the same address, such as copies of Government issued identification documents: driver's licenses, insurance policies, etc.
5 Documentary evidence of financial support between your spouse and yourself.
6 Other proof that your relationship is recognized by your friends and/or family (e.g. Letters, social media information showing a public, etc.)

Let suppose if I am able to provide Document 3 , 4, 6. Do I have to explain regarding others?
Also If I need to, What can I say best for 5, as I am the sponsor as wife lives in Canada and is doing job and do not need any financial support nor my husband being as principal applicant.

Please clarify.
Yes you need to provide an explanation why you are unable to provide the rest of the proofs.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Janchor said:
Yes you need to provide an explanation why you are unable to provide the rest of the proofs.
i didnt include an explanation and am fine... we live together so we were able to provide a lot-- i didnt include chat logs or social media....

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016
starnaenae said:
i didnt include an explanation and am fine... we live together so we were able to provide a lot-- i didnt include chat logs or social media....
Exactly, my point is the same, if we are fulfilling other requirements, why we to provide an explanation.

Thank you so much
Thanks Janchor as well.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
AJSM said:
No, you don't need to explain why you haven't provided the other documents. It is your choice which 3 you want to include.