+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMP!!! Does WES consider MBA in Distance from IMT GHAZIABAD?

yash7778

Jan 7, 2014
Greetings All,

Could someone help me with a few doubts -

1) IMPORTANT!! Is MBA from IMT CDL (Centre for Distance Learning) Ghaziabad qualified by WEC?
- ANYONE from IMT who has tried his luck?

2) IF NOT - Could you please suggest some Post Graduate Diploma - 1 year which is
most likely to be considered by WEC?
All suggestions are welcome please!!

3) LASTLY! - Is it legal to pursue/register for PG DIPLOMA (which you guys suggest in point 2) while already being in the 2nd year of my MBA (I have completed 1 year of my 2 yrs course) - INCASE IF MY MBA HAPPENS TO BE NOT APPROVED BY WEC

FYI: I have 1 yr work ex in India which will be 2 yrs by the time my MBA ends in 2017 Dec.

Any other suggestions advice is welcome as well!!
Thank you!
Yash

PLEASE HELP!

Yogi Chopra

May 2, 2017
Hey Yash,

Im a passout from IMT CDL. WES has not considered the PGDBM. I had sent a rebuttal but that was of no use.

Thanks.

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
Yogi Chopra said:
Hey Yash,

Im a passout from IMT CDL. WES has not considered the PGDBM. I had sent a rebuttal but that was of no use.

Thanks.
was IMT recognised by IGNOU, AICTE and DEB when you took admission into it?

Dark Vader

Apr 8, 2017
yash7778 said:
Greetings All,

Could someone help me with a few doubts -

1) IMPORTANT!! Is MBA from IMT CDL (Centre for Distance Learning) Ghaziabad qualified by WEC?
- ANYONE from IMT who has tried his luck?

2) IF NOT - Could you please suggest some Post Graduate Diploma - 1 year which is
most likely to be considered by WEC?
All suggestions are welcome please!!

3) LASTLY! - Is it legal to pursue/register for PG DIPLOMA (which you guys suggest in point 2) while already being in the 2nd year of my MBA (I have completed 1 year of my 2 yrs course) - INCASE IF MY MBA HAPPENS TO BE NOT APPROVED BY WEC

FYI: I have 1 yr work ex in India which will be 2 yrs by the time my MBA ends in 2017 Dec.

Any other suggestions advice is welcome as well!!
Thank you!
Yash

PLEASE HELP!
Yash.
First, IMT Gaziabad CDL is not recognized by WES. I know someone personally who received a reject from WES for their masters degree.

Second, Check out the wes website I believe they have a list of institutions that they accept and accredit.

Third, I think you can enroll for a 2 master degrees in parallel.

Other suggestion - Consider Canada as a study option.