+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immunization Record

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Mates,

I have recieved Immunization Record Form for my kids along with PR visas and COPRs. I am planning to land in September/October 2014 in Toronto, Ontario. Kindly share your thoughts if Immunization Record Form is mandatory to be filled and certify by a Doctor in home country to get school entry in Ontario or I can present Immunization Cards issued by Health Auhtority in United Arab Emirates?

Reactions: coolcham

ange1o

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Hi all, who is a qualified health professional for the purpose of completing an 'Immunization Record - Children Under 16 Years of Age'?

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
A “physician or other qualified health care professional” is an individual who is qualified by education, training, licensure/regulation (when applicable), and facility privileging (when applicable) who performs a professional service within his/her scope of practice and independently reports that professional service.

Reactions: ange1o

ange1o

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
A “physician or other qualified health care professional” is an individual who is qualified by education, training, licensure/regulation (when applicable), and facility privileging (when applicable) who performs a professional service within his/her scope of practice and independently reports that professional service.
Thanks!

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Dear Mates,

I have recieved Immunization Record Form for my kids along with PR visas and COPRs. I am planning to land in September/October 2014 in Toronto, Ontario. Kindly share your thoughts if Immunization Record Form is mandatory to be filled and certify by a Doctor in home country to get school entry in Ontario or I can present Immunization Cards issued by Health Auhtority in United Arab Emirates?
Hi bro, I am also in UAE and received the forms, how did you managed?

RoN1DoN

Jul 29, 2023
Hi bro, I am also in UAE and received the forms, how did you managed?
Hey Mate!

quick question, did you get the immunization forms filled by the Authorized health professional same as initial Medicals or any qualified Health Professional can fill these forms? Appreciate your response!
Thanks