+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration when you have speech impairment or STUTTERing.

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Hi Guys,
I've got my recent IELTS results L-8, R-7,5, W-7 and S-7,5.
Speaking was notionalised on the basis of the average of the other three Band Scores.
There is also note on my IELTS certificate that "due to severe speaking difficulties this candidate was exempted from Speaking, and his Speaking score was averaged based on the other three Band scores.

Now, I got my TRF which boost my score up to 464, and I have not yet updated my EE profile.
Congrats, you will get invited to apply very soon.

rajatetn

Oct 14, 2019
Hi Guys,
I've got my recent IELTS results L-8, R-7,5, W-7 and S-7,5.
Speaking was notionalised on the basis of the average of the other three Band Scores.
There is also note on my IELTS certificate that "due to severe speaking difficulties this candidate was exempted from Speaking, and his Speaking score was averaged based on the other three Band scores.

Now, I got my TRF which boost my score up to 464, and I have not yet updated my EE profile.
Congrats @ilusha on getting your desired scores. I am facing the similar hurdle and I can relate your post as a light in the dark tunnel. Request to please guide me. I am not aware of any med certificate or such services. I gave my first IELTS attempt and scored LRWS : 8.5,7.5,7,5.5

delhi_itguy

Star Member
Feb 19, 2022
Congrats @ilusha on getting your desired scores. I am facing the similar hurdle and I can relate your post as a light in the dark tunnel. Request to please guide me. I am not aware of any med certificate or such services. I gave my first IELTS attempt and scored LRWS : 8.5,7.5,7,5.5
Congratulations @ilusha. Can you please help me with how to get the exemption certificate?

Can a speech language pathologist in Canada give it?