+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

immigration through study

manushi

Aug 20, 2011
respected sir/madam,
i am working as a teacher since last five years.at present i am teaching social studies to the students of classes 6th to 9th.i have done my masters in political science(2005) and then obtained a bachelor degree in education(B.Ed) in 2006(one year duration).after that i completed bachelors in law(2006-2009),alongwith teaching(since i felt that one should have a legal knowledge about the system) Then i got myself enrolled for an MBA program,2009-2011(weekend batch) because i wanted to enhance my knowledge and qualification . I will be applying for a diploma course in Canada relating to teaching/eduation.
i would like to know,if
1)i enroll myself for one year diploma course ,relating to the field of teaching/education,will i be able to work there for some time and will it increase my points for immigration to Canada so that later i can apply for immigration.
2)i enroll myself for a post graduate diploma program relating to teaching/education and after finishing it again go for a post graduate program,same field and same year ,will it be counted as a two year post graduate on the basis of which i can apply for a job and then for immigration
3)i enroll myself for a post graduate degree program(2 years)relating to teaching/education ,will i then be able to work there and get points for immigration and then apply for the same.
4)how can i obtain immigration to Canada through study (relating to teaching/education)
please let me know the correct procedure for the same.
please do help me out
thank you.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

manushi said:
respected sir/madam,
i am working as a teacher since last five years.at present i am teaching social studies to the students of classes 6th to 9th.i have done my masters in political science(2005) and then obtained a bachelor degree in education(B.Ed) in 2006(one year duration).after that i completed bachelors in law(2006-2009),alongwith teaching(since i felt that one should have a legal knowledge about the system) Then i got myself enrolled for an MBA program,2009-2011(weekend batch) because i wanted to enhance my knowledge and qualification . I will be applying for a diploma course in Canada relating to teaching/eduation.
i would like to know,if
1)i enroll myself for one year diploma course ,relating to the field of teaching/education,will i be able to work there for some time and will it increase my points for immigration to Canada so that later i can apply for immigration.
2)i enroll myself for a post graduate diploma program relating to teaching/education and after finishing it again go for a post graduate program,same field and same year ,will it be counted as a two year post graduate on the basis of which i can apply for a job and then for immigration
3)i enroll myself for a post graduate degree program(2 years)relating to teaching/education ,will i then be able to work there and get points for immigration and then apply for the same.
4)how can i obtain immigration to Canada through study (relating to teaching/education)
please let me know the correct procedure for the same.
please do help me out
thank you.
1. If you enroll and complete a 1 year course of study, depending on the school you attend, you would be able to apply for a 1 year PGWP allowing you to work in Canada.
2. This may qualify you for Immigration under the Canada Experience Class if the work was in NOC category A, B or C. The difficulty would be that you would have to start work almost immediately after graduation to get the full year in. See www.cic.gc.ca under Canada Experience Class.
3. I think though you may have difficulty in obtaining a study permit, having already completed a Masters, and CHC may see this 2 year course as not consistent with you work and education.

manushi

Aug 20, 2011
respected sir,
kindly guide me for the following,
1)is it difficult to find teaching job in Canada,after finishing the course in Canada itself.
2)what can be the possible areas related to teaching wherein i can enroll for a study program that can later help me getting PR.
3) how should i try for immigration to Canada,except in the case of job offer.what are the ways?
thank you.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manushi said:
respected sir,
kindly guide me for the following,
1)is it difficult to find teaching job in Canada,after finishing the course in Canada itself.
2)what can be the possible areas related to teaching wherein i can enroll for a study program that can later help me getting PR.
3) how should i try for immigration to Canada,except in the case of job offer.what are the ways?
thank you.
Get in touch with your school counsellor. I think he/she will give you advice about career planning after you finish the course. Explore more about immigration to Canada: www.cic.gc.ca