+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration through study or by entering a refugee

seemoo

Mar 12, 2017
My name is Hossam Hassan, I’m from Sudan and I have two passports Yemen and Sudan I currently working in Saudi Arabia. I would like to ask you and propose about entering to study in Canada by Sudanese passport and then after that submit the Yemeni passport as a refugee. Does the Canadian government will accept this proposal?
Or the good way is to submit by Sudanese passports to study and live in Canada ?

Babyfaced

Mar 11, 2017
seemoo said:
My name is Hossam Hassan, I’m from Sudan and I have two passports Yemen and Sudan I currently working in Saudi Arabia. I would like to ask you and propose about entering to study in Canada by Sudanese passport and then after that submit the Yemeni passport as a refugee. Does the Canadian government will accept this proposal?
Or the good way is to submit by Sudanese passports to study and live in Canada ?
How did you come about 2 passport?

Mar 3, 2017
seemoo said:
If s there any fair you Can't live in any of those three countries you mentioned?

Babyfaced

Mar 11, 2017
seemoo said:
Some countries allowed their citizens to carry more than one passport like Sudan and Yemen
You first need to choose which passport you intend to use because you would have a hard time tendering both passports to cic for a study permit application. You can only submit one passport and that's the only one passport you would eventually be allowed to use for the entire process. Am not sure you can be allowed to apply for a study permit from a country different from your home country.