+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration through consultants

Kassimmak

Aug 24, 2021
Hello members, I have a dream to immigrate to Canada, the land of many opportunities however I don’t know the steps. I found an agent in Dubai to help me with the process however I was inquiring if it is a legite consultant/agent as I have heard a lot stories about other scam consultants. Has anyone used the services of Expert Migrations Consultants (EMC)in Dubai to help in the journey to immigrate . Please advise, thanks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello members, I have a dream to immigrate to Canada, the land of many opportunities however I don’t know the steps. I found an agent in Dubai to help me with the process however I was inquiring if it is a legite consultant/agent as I have heard a lot stories about other scam consultants. Has anyone used the services of Expert Migrations Consultants (EMC)in Dubai to help in the journey to immigrate . Please advise, thanks.
What are they promising?

If they are guaranteeing that you will be successful in getting PR or offering you a job, stay away from them.

All a consultant can do is to help you apply. This isn't going to increase your chances. It will just mean you don't have to do as much work yourself. Make sure you review in detail all of the forms they complete. We see lots of scenarios here where consultants make errors that impact applicants.

If I'm being honest, you are much better off doing the research yourself and applying on your own without the help of a consultant. But of course that's your choice.

Kassimmak

Aug 24, 2021
What are they promising?

If they are guaranteeing that you will be successful in getting PR or offering you a job, stay away from them.

All a consultant can do is to help you apply. This isn't going to increase your chances. It will just mean you don't have to do as much work yourself. Make sure you review in detail all of the forms they complete. We see lots of scenarios here where consultants make errors that impact applicants.

If I'm being honest, you are much better off doing the research yourself and applying on your own without the help of a consultant. But of course that's your choice.
Thank you for your response and advise.