+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration Medical Examination

Kimistry

Jan 27, 2015
Hi I got an email regarding that I need to do a medical examination it had a PDF file IMM 1017 E. But I already did a medical examination when I submitted my application what should I do

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
When did you have your medical? Does your ECAS show something like "medical results received"?

It's possible they saw something they want another look at on your xrays, it's also possible they lost some of your documents based on what you posted a while ago (about the additional documents request). I just have that feeling because of the wording of that document request. Usually when they need more proof they send a much more strongly worded letter, that letter you received was more like "this info is missing, please send it". But, medical results are all electronic now. Who knows with CIC.

Kimistry

Jan 27, 2015
Aquakitty said:
When did you have your medical? Does your ECAS show something like "medical results received"?

It's possible they saw something they want another look at on your xrays, it's also possible they lost some of your documents based on what you posted a while ago (about the additional documents request). I just have that feeling because of the wording of that document request. Usually when they need more proof they send a much more strongly worded letter, that letter you received was more like "this info is missing, please send it". But, medical results are all electronic now. Who knows with CIC.
I had my medical like i believe december of 2014 and submitted my application around may (not sure of the dates) but It said on my ECAS that they received my medical results... I am very confused with this

UCI: **********
Application No.: ******
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear ********,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

CPC-Ottawa, NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1, Canada

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “@cic.gc.ca” or “@international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

And they attached IMM 1017 and i know i submitted before this file

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
Ok, that explains it, you need a re-medical as yours is expiring. They are only good for a year.

KENGAM

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Hi I got an email regarding that I need to do a medical examination it had a PDF file IMM 1017 E. But I already did a medical examination when I submitted my application what should I do
same case happen to me, kindly suggest how to come out this issue ?

KENGAM

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
If your medicals are over 1 year old you will need to do them again.
My medical over on 9th April2019 , after that I have applied for student visa permit through on line , after 15 days , in system it has been informed that medical test required and they have raised IME number and also attached one form ie., IMM1017E. Now I am not clear what have to do ?

Porya MohSo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
My medical over on 9th April2019 , after that I have applied for student visa permit through on line , after 15 days , in system it has been informed that medical test required and they have raised IME number and also attached one form ie., IMM1017E. Now I am not clear what have to do ?
Just fill in the forms and do another medical examination.

Gurwinderkang

Jun 8, 2019
My husband done his medical exam on 6 march 2019 i am still waiting for next step.... can anyone tell me how long its take process.... its pr file

Thanks

KENGAM

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
My medical has been cleared, what I have done is , I personally visit the hospital and show the both documents, then they have done both the documents interlinked and send the mail immigration, after 4th day it has been shown in the system, medical has been cleared.