+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration Medical Exam

Remon.Soliman

Aug 24, 2015
Hi guys I have a question please

I am the main applicant, my wife had heptaits C 5 years ago. She had cured but now her antibodies for Viurs C is positive but her PCR test is negative namely under 16. All other liver tests are good and showing no negative effect. What are your advices for preparing for medical exam?

Is it better to make test in advance antibodies+ PCR + liver tests and bring report from her doctor that she is okay and the Viurs is inactive and had no negative effect? Or do not mention the diseas history? But because she has tattoo, the doctor will ask for Viurs c and b antibodies. For sure C antibodies will be shown positive in the test result. Can I know what is the procedure the doctor will take in the 2 cases and your advices?

Thank you in advance

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Remon.Soliman said:
Hi guys I have a question please

I am the main applicant, my wife had heptaits C 5 years ago. She had cured but now her antibodies for Viurs C is positive but her PCR test is negative namely under 16. All other liver tests are good and showing no negative effect. What are your advices for preparing for medical exam?

Is it better to make test in advance antibodies+ PCR + liver tests and bring report from her doctor that she is okay and the Viurs is inactive and had no negative effect? Or do not mention the diseas history? But because she has tattoo, the doctor will ask for Viurs c and b antibodies. For sure C antibodies will be shown positive in the test result. Can I know what is the procedure the doctor will take in the 2 cases and your advices?

Thank you in advance
Do not hide any medical information from the panel. Declare it and the doctors in the panel know what additional tests are required.

Remon.Soliman

Aug 24, 2015
jairichi said:
Do not hide any medical information from the panel. Declare it and the doctors in the panel know what additional tests are required.
Based on my case, will it be refused??