+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration lawyers

LandD

Apr 8, 2011
Kinda low income at the moment and money is an issue does anyone know of a legit immigration laywer that is willing to do payments or work with low income perferrably in barrie ontario

thanks

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Why do you need an immigration lawyer?

LandD said:
Kinda low income at the moment and money is an issue does anyone know of a legit immigration laywer that is willing to do payments or work with low income perferrably in barrie ontario

thanks

LandD

Apr 8, 2011
I was given advice from a friend that I should have one because they would have our best interest and immigration does not im only going based on what i was told from a friend also that they would help us through the process of starting sponsorship

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LandD said:
I was given advice from a friend that I should have one because they would have our best interest and immigration does not im only going based on what i was told from a friend also that they would help us through the process of starting sponsorship
Outline the situation here and you may find that you get some free help :)

Unless the case is complex, you do not need a lawyer, many people submit applications themselves.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You can do the application yourself. People who have gone through the process can help you. Read the instructions carefully and if you hit a snag ask thru the forum. One of the forum members is an immigration consultant.

LandD said:

LandD

Apr 8, 2011
thankyou all so much right now i am just filing for an extension and i just wanna make sure we are putting the right things we plan on getting married and starting sponsorship just that his 6 months is up may 6th...

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
timi_alain said:
can someone helps me to find a lawyer for my admissibility case.......needed asap....
The owner of this forum is a lawyer. Click "assessment" on the top right hand corner of this webpage for contact info. Good luck.

cfabian

Sep 8, 2010
steaky said:
The owner of this forum is a lawyer. Click "assessment" on the top right hand corner of this webpage for contact info. Good luck.
Always been curious to know whether or not it makes a difference applying for PR through a lawyer? Processing times and all are the same? Or is just a matter of "picking the right check boxes in the forms as per case"?

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cfabian said:
Always been curious to know whether or not it makes a difference applying for PR through a lawyer? Processing times and all are the same? Or is just a matter of "picking the right check boxes in the forms as per case"?
No difference (except $$$) - most people will only use a consultant or a lawyer if the case is difficult / complex, but you can do it all yourself.

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
Advisors/agents etc don't always get it right. It def don't make a difference to time scales etc,be prepared to spend lots of money on one. For every phone call , email etc you will be charged. We paid a lot only for our agent to miss out a vital piece of paperwork that was to be enclosed with app,due to there error we got app returned last year and had to reapply under new rules,costing yet again more money.If I had found this forum first I would have been given all the guidance and support that's required free of charged, and def upto date news on every step of the way. You will get to chat to lots of lovely helpful people on this forum. Goodluck with your application.