+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration lawyer recommendations for Toronto/GTA

Nirkap

Jul 5, 2016
Hi,

I was looking to get some recommendations for good immigration lawyers in the Toronto area. I know a lot of the Express entry work can be done by self but would like to have a attorney for review eliminate self doubts.

I have looked around and found the below lawyers in GTA area

1. Suma Rao
2. Mary Keyork
3. Niren and Associated
4. Green and Spiegel

Please feel free to add other recommendations if you have worked with someone and found them to be good.

Has anyone worked with the above before and if so what was the experience like. I am mainly concerned with attention to details and avaialbility to address potential issues.

Also would like to help get an estimate of the charges.

Thanks

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
4. is good, ask for Ravi Jain
Very expensive but good

3. Not good
other 2 never heard of them

if you didn't like 4. Call this guy https://www.migrationlaw.com/attorneys/Joel/Sandaluk/ Joel
Super nice guy very helpful, saved me once from making wrong decision :p :p and very reasonable

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
dell2 said:
4. is good, ask for Ravi Jain
Very expensive but good

3. Not good
other 2 never heard of them

if you didn't like 4. Call this guy https://www.migrationlaw.com/attorneys/Joel/Sandaluk/ Joel
Super nice guy very helpful, saved me once from making wrong decision :p :p and very reasonable
Hi dell2
My husband who is on SOWP works in NOC B cat and his employer is willing to look into LMIA procedure. Though we do qualify to apply through FSW but I am not really sure how the process works. I am so confused between EE and FSW. Just to get some clarification and see if my husband qualifies to apply for LMIA? I am looking to get in touch with some lawyer in Toronto region. All I have heard is about Maman sandaluk. I can certainly contact Green and Spiegel. Is there any other forum you would like to mention. Also if you can provide any info FSW and EE I will appreciate that

Nirkap

Jul 5, 2016
Navprateek said:
Hi dell2
My husband who is on SOWP works in NOC B cat and his employer is willing to look into LMIA procedure. Though we do qualify to apply through FSW but I am not really sure how the process works. I am so confused between EE and FSW. Just to get some clarification and see if my husband qualifies to apply for LMIA? I am looking to get in touch with some lawyer in Toronto region. All I have heard is about Maman sandaluk. I can certainly contact Green and Spiegel. Is there any other forum you would like to mention. Also if you can provide any info FSW and EE I will appreciate that
There are tons of forum posts giving overview of the EE process: Here is one thread to get you started.

canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html

I want to keep this thread towards collecting reviews of good immigration lawyers in the GTA who are not crazy expensive.