App. Filed.......
25 Sep
Doc's Request.
08 Oct.
AOR Received.
25 Sep
Med's Request
Upfront
I open this topic for everybody who has good expirience with immigration lawyer, who is happy with price and lawyer what to do some help for free. I have great experience with one lawyer from Edmonton. It ok when everything going ok but when you have refused and don't know what to do then start fight for search cheap and good lawyer. In my case I am lucky because I think I find the best what I can. She make all my application again after refused, translate all document for free because she is commissioner of oath too and give me access to mycic. I can call anytime and make appoitment on sunday if I want what is good I don't lose my time on job and the best is price.

So here is my experience.

Nirkap

Jul 5, 2016
dom0404 said:
I open this topic for everybody who has good expirience with immigration lawyer, who is happy with price and lawyer what to do some help for free. I have great experience with one lawyer from Edmonton. It ok when everything going ok but when you have refused and don't know what to do then start fight for search cheap and good lawyer. In my case I am lucky because I think I find the best what I can. She make all my application again after refused, translate all document for free because she is commissioner of oath too and give me access to mycic. I can call anytime and make appoitment on sunday if I want what is good I don't lose my time on job and the best is price.

So here is my experience.
Can you tell me the name of the lawyer and the amount she charged for PR process